Erza's Nightmare part 1

I had a hard time thinking of her nightmare, what it would be about but then it clicked to me, so I hope you enjoy.
Erza's point of view:
I couldn't stop it. I was sprawled across the floor. My body was beaten and broken. A shiny,glint of metal lifted above me, it's sharp tip pointed towards my neck. Then it slammed down. My eyes fluttered open to see myself surrounding by a graveyard, filled with many flowers and trees. Giving off a peaceful but depressing atmosphere. My feet walked on there own, as they heading to the biggest grave of them all, it stood there towering above all the rest. The grave held the name Erza Scarlett, a beautiful, powerful and proud wizard of fairy tail. I just stood there in still, frozen shock. Did I die? But I promised. I promised Natsu I wouldn't. I had so many people I needed to live for Natsu,Master,Lucy,Gray,Wendy, so many more people in the fairy tail guild and Crime Sorcier...Jellal. I couldn't just die, no this isn't right.
I buckled to my knees my entire body was shaking in depression and fear. Please let this just be a nightmare, that I can wake up from. I heard quiet but several footsteps behind me. I saw Fairy tail and Crime Sorcier. There eyes brimmed with tears. Gray was hugging Lucy and Wendy close, and Natsu was on the floor non-stop crying. His body was shaking.
"SHE CANT BE DEAD, SHE PROMISED ME,SHE WOULD LIVE FOR ALL OF US, SHE CAN'T BE DEAD, SHE CAN'T!!!" Natsu screamed. What shocked me the most was Jellal placed a comforting hand on Natsu's shoulder, but it wouldn't help, nothing can heal the wounds of losing someone, and I couldn't comfort them because I was no longer alive, I couldn't reach out and hold them. I wanted to wrap them all in a hug. I wanted to go on missions with Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Wendy. Natsu and Gray they were my best friends, when I joined the fairy tail guild, I had dealt with a bad past, but they made my life happier. Lucy was also my best friend, I could talk to her about anything. Sweet little Wendy she was like my sister. I never even got a chance to tell Jellal, how I felt about him. I would miss them all and every single person in the fairy tail guild. And as I started crying, Master came to stand in front of the grave.
"Today we are gathered here, because a beautiful young women named Er-Erza Scarlett p-p-passed away, fighting for the guild. She was a brave and powerful wizard of fairy tail, known as Titania. I will forever remember Erza, no my daughter in my heart, as will the rest of us, keep her in our hearts. But despite the pain and the loss we will experience fairy tail will become a stronger and closer guild then ever before, that is what Erza w-would want." After Master finished his speech he burst into tears.
I dashed over to master and reached out for him, but my hand went right through him.
"MASTER!!"
Then I woke up, in a scared mess, tears were streaming down both of my eyes, and I didn't go back to sleep that night.
So did you like Erza's nightmare, hope you enjoyed it, a Laxus is up next but tell me who else you'd like to see.