Chapter veinte y tres

Start from the beginning

"Hey, what are you doing?" I ask Hades, when I see him following him quietly. He shushes me and takes my hand in his, making me follow him up to Noah's room. We hear muffled voices and I frown. Who is he talking to. We walk further down the hallway and stop at his door.

"They are downstairs." He says, quietly. We hear a female sigh and I widen my eyes. NO WAY! I know my best friend's sigh.
"What now?" I hear Zada ask and look at Hades. He smiles at me and pulls me down the hallway again. We quietly walk down the stairs and into his basement. He sits down on the couch and I settle down next to him.

"Why did you do that? I wanted to hear more." I pout and he chuckles.
"We shouldn't risk getting caught. I want to make a bet how long it takes them to tell us." He says and I shrug.

"Sure, how much?" I ask and he chuckles and shakes his head.
"I didn't mean I want to bet with you. I'll call the guys." He says, making me frown.
"What, why?" I ask.

"I don't want your money." He shrugs and pulls out his phone to call the guys. He places the phone on his ear, easily ending this conversation. Oh, this isn't over. I slap his chest and he glares at me, takes my hand in his and places a finger on his lips, shushing me.

"Hey, come to Noah's...Yes...Emma and I...Alright...See ya." He ends the call and lets my hand go. I cross my arms over my chest. He frowns at me for a moment, before realizing why I'm mad at him.
"Oh, come on." He says, placing a hand on my thigh. I slap it away, making him roll his eyes at my childish behaviour.

"You know I would win and then you'd be mad at me for taking your money. And then I wouldn't take your money and have nothing in the end." He says, throwing an arm on the back of the couch behind me. I roll my eyes. He probably would win again.

"Whatever." I say and look away from him. His other arm comes around my stomach and he pulls me closer to him.
"Don't be upset." His hot breath hits my neck, making a shiver run down my spine. Oh god.

"I'm not." I lie and take a deep breath. I came to the conclusion that no matter how much I deny it, I'm definitely attracted to him. In this week, he made sure I knew that, without knowing it of course. He does those little things, like taking my hand whenever he's bored, just to play with my fingers. And to him it might just be a simple gesture, but it gives me weird feelings. Feelings that only he can give me.

"You are." He places his face in the crook of my neck. I close my eyes, afraid he could feel my fast pulse. His hand, that is currently around my stomach, travels down to my knee and he pulls my feet over his own. So that I'm kind of sitting on his lap.

"Hades." I say, not really knowing what I want him to do. He hums against my skin and a second later I feel his warm lips on the crook of my neck. I gulp audibly, feeling the need to close my knees, when they are already closed. He leaves butterfly kisses all over my neck. He hasn't done this after the night at the party and I now realize that I missed his touches and kisses.

"Emma." He says and I straddle his lap, throwing my arms around his neck. His hands are roaming my body and he pulls me closer to him. I'm not so mad anymore. His lips travel up my neck, pass my jawbone and only touch my bottom lip briefly, before we get interrupted. Oww, we didn't even get to the best part.

"Wow." We hear a surprised voice say and I widen my eyes, before distancing myself from Hades. I jumped to the far end of the couch, whilst he is still seated on the other end, confused as hell. I look at a surprised looking Noah and a not even half as surprised looking Zada.

"What the fuck, dude?" Hades glares at Noah and he looks at him with an apologetic look. Did I miss something? I look at Zada.
"Zada? What are you doing here?" I ask, as if I had no clue. She shrugs and sits down next to me.