Nash's POV
Skylynn fell down in the lobby while some girl was pennyboading. She quickly hopped over Sky then went out the door. I picked up Skylynn. "You okay baby?" I asked as I set her back down. "Yea. That girl had bright blue eyes just like you Nashy." I looked at Hayes. "It might be Hailey." He said with a sad smile. Mom slapped him. "Never talk about that little witch." I heard a gasped, then I looked at the wall and saw the girl. Electrifying blue eyes with brown hair and a blue ombre. She picked up her board and ran out of the hotel. I hugged our family then went upstairs with Hayes. "I think we are sharing a room with the new girl." Hayes said as he rubbed his cheek. He had a hand print from where mom slapped him.

We went inside our hotel room and saw a baby blue suitcase that said Nicole on it in black cursive. We put our suitcases on one bed, so Nicole can have a bed to herself. We heard the door open. I looked over and saw the girl with electrifying blue eyes with blue and brown hair. "Um, hi." She whispered as she slowly backed out of the door. "Hey, no reason to be scared. Its okay." She slowly walked back inside. "What's your name?" "Hailey Nicole." "Where are your parents?" "I actually don't know." "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." "Its okay." She shrugged. She seemed unfazed.

Hailey's POV
So I'm stuck in the same hotel room as my old brothers. Yea, I don't count them as my brothers. I count the Lynch brothers as my brothers and I count Rydel as my sister. "So, what are your names?" I asked, trying to be polite, even though I already know their names. "I'm Nash and this is my little brother Hayes." I nodded understandingly. "I'm an only child." I lied straight through my teeth. "Why don't we got meet the other boys." I followed them to a room that had a lot of crashes and banging. "So, what are some of your favorite things?" Hayes asked while Nash knocked on the door. "Starbucks, Converse, Vans, and R5, well I kinda have to like R5 because I live with them." "Wait, you live with R5." "Yea." "That's pretty cool." "Only when they aren't fighting over the remote to the TV." I giggled while Hayes smiled.

We walked into the room. Matt, Carter, The Jacks, Cameron, Shawn, Aaron and Taylor were there. I hope they don't recognize me. I saw Gilinsky looking at me. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." I said before turning to him. He blushed then looked down. I smirked slightly. "So new one, introduce yourself." Cameron said. "Well I'm Hailey Nicole. I was adopted by Stormie and Mark Lynch, and if you don't know who they are, they are the parents of the band R5. I'm also 15 years old. Oh yea, Hayes and I have he same birthday." I looked around the room and my eyes landed on Nash and Hayes. They looked so hopeful. I saw Carter looking me up and down. I just shrugged it off. "Who wants Starbucks?" Matt squealed like a basic white girl then ran out the door.

I followed after him. "STARBUCKS!" We chanted as we walked towards the elevator. "This is my kind of girl." Matt said with a smirk as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I flipped my hair over my shoulder. My blue and brown hair fell over my back. I actually look good today. Thank you Rydel. We reached Starbucks and I saw R5. "ROCKY!" "HAI HAI!"  He yelled with enthusiasm before he picked me up and spun me around. He kissed around me face. Rocky and I have a great friendship, he won't date me because I'm too young and I won't date him because I don't like him in that way.

Nash's POV
I have a feeling. Its a weird feeling too. I feel like Hailey might be our sister. Hayes' twin that ran away 9 months ago. I don't blame Cameron anymore. He was only helping Hailey. I hope Hailey is having a good life right now. God knows where she is. Florida, the Bahamas, New Mexico. Since this is the Magcon reunion tour with new people, there is a lot of people but Hailey is the only girl other than Mahogany. Hailey is very pretty with her electrifying blue eyes and her blue and brown hair. I hope we find out if she is our sister.

Hailey's POV
I saw Carter staring at me but I continued to shrug it off. Rocky and I kept talking about different things. "Hailey. Its time to go." I hugged R5 then left with the boys. I started talking with Blake, Hunter, Brandon, Jacob and Johnny. Poor little Johnny is the youngest out of all of us. I feel like I made a good connection with them. "So, do any of you know how long we will be gone?" "A little over 5-6 months." "That's long." "Tell me about it." We talked all the way to the hotel. "See ya in the morning Hailey." "See ya guys." I smiled before going into my hotel room. Nash and Hayes are in Cam's room. I changed into my pajamas then sat on my bed. My pajamas consist of black and white leggings with designs on them and a blue PINK long sleeve shirt. I sat on the bed and scrolled through all my social media. Nash and Hayes eventually came back to our room and I plugged in my phone. "We need to get up at 8:30 tomorrow Hailey. We want you to meet some people." "But I wanna sleep." I heard them chuckle. "Goodnight Hailey." "Goodnight guys."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I need some ideas. I'm running low on ideas and you people aren't giving me feedback. I need help!

Bye FAM 💙❤😘💖😍