{11} Mall Day

~Saturday, September 28th~

I am eating a bowl of cereal, in peace. It is 11:28 AM, and I have nothing planned. Well, when do I ever have anything planned on the weekends?

Once I finish eating my cereal, I head over to the living room, turning on the TV.

I start watching The Walking Dead, I have just recently started, I am only on season two.

~~~~~~~~~~

I watch about two episodes, and since they're so long, I decide to stop there. I start feeling tired when I watch too much TV.

"Morning," I hear Garroth's voice. I turned around, and see him. He is wearing a baggy grey shirt, and black pyjama pants. He is rubbing his eye, trying to wake himself up, and goes to the kitchen.

"Actually, it's not morning anymore." I reply. "You're up later than usual."

Garroth usually wakes up earlier than I do, so it's unusual for him to wake up at about twelve o'clock.

"Mm, yeah. We had practice yesterday, and I was exhausted afterwards."

I hum in response, and turn to look back at the TV. It is on the Netflix homepage.

In the recently watched section, there is a lot of shows, not many movies.

"What're you watching? Or planning to watch." Garroth asks.

"Well, I already watched some TV, so I'm not really planning on watching anything."

Garroth nods his head, and continues to make himself some eggs.

There is a silence, but then it got interjected by my phone buzzing. I pick it up, and saw an unknown phone number.

I stare confusedly at the message, wondering who it could be.

Hey Zane

Who is this?

Oh yeah sorry It's Travis

And how exactly did you get my number?

Vylad

Of course...

Okay, what do you need?

Laurance Dante and I are wondring if u want to hang

Ugh I mean wondering

Um sure... I hav nothing better to do

Great! We will comw to your house to pick u up soon

With that, we both stop texting.

I turn around, and face Garroth. "Garroth, I'm gonna go hang out with Laurance, Dante, and Travis."

Garroth's straight face turns into a smile, "I'm so glad my baby brother is hanging out with my friends too!"

"Uh... Don't you find that weird? A sibling is hanging out with your close friends?"