"If you hurt him, I'll beat your ass." Chandler threatened.

"I would never hurt him."

"All of you shut up please, you're giving me a headache." I snapped.

"Sorry baby. Here's your food." Devon kissed me forehead.

I smiled in appreciation.

"Thank you." I grinned and took a bite out of the cheeseburger he brought me.

I finished it quickly and started eating my blizzard.

They all were staring at me, except for Devon who was glaring at the other males in the room.

"Stop staring!" I whined. They laughed but continued staring and I pouted. Chandler took my spoon and ate a bite of my blizzard.

"Hey! Get your own!"

"Why should I get one when I have yours to take?"

"Because this one is mine!" I poked his cheek.

"And?"

"It's mine therefore don't eat it."

"What's yours is mine, friend."

"Haha, no." I laughed when he pouted and his big blue eyes stared at me.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pwease? Friend?"

"Fine, one more bite!" I handed it over to him and he took the biggest spoonful possible.

I glared and snatched the cup back from him.

"Asshole." I muttered to myself and took a bite.

He grinned and winked. Sage and Nikolai cracked up and started laughing.

"Alright, well, it's time for me to go." Chandler stood up.

"Bye friend. Get better." Chandler took my spoon out of my hand and took another bite of my ice cream.

"Chandler!"

He laughed then ran out of the room.

"It's probably time for us to leave as well, feel better. We'll see you soon. Oh, and Devon, if you hurt him again that I know of-" Sage started.

"You'll what?" Devon challenged. That was not a good idea. The air thickened and the boy's aura became domineering.

"We'll destroy you. Don't hurt him, I will know." Nikolai growled. I hate to say it but I might be getting turned on.

Sage and Nikolai began leaving the room when Devon notified me that he brought me clothes.

He handed me the pile and a red lacy thong fell on the floor.

"Hey, June, we forgot our phones on the-"

They stared lustfully at the bright red underwear I was now holding. I could feel my face turning the same color as the article of clothing in my hand.

They cleared their throats and looked away before they grabbed their phones that they left.

"Go change." Devon growled.

I bit my lip and closed the door to the bathroom, once I entered it.

I went to the bathroom before changing. When I left, a female doctor entered the small hospital room and smiled at me.

"How are you feeling? Better I assume since you're up and moving."

I smiled back.

"Yeah, much better. But the faster I get out of here, the better."

"I feel you. I just have to do a minor check up then you're free to go."

I nod and sit back down on the bed.

After she finished her routine check up, she led me to the desk where we check out and left.

I climb in the passenger side of Devon's car and buckle up.

When he got in, he glared at the dashboard for a while then started the car.

"I don't want you hanging around those guys. I don't like them."

"Okay." I nod, not wanting to get into an argument right now.

He drove back to my house and walked me in before kissing my head, turning around, and leaving.

I shrugged and pulled off my clothes except for my underwear.

I lay down on my bed and pull the blankets up to my shoulders, curling into a ball. Why? I don't know.

Images flashed behind my eyelids and I nuzzled into my pillows.

Sage Riese ^^^^