Vanessa: look, you can't hurt anyone just because you fucked up! This is on you!

Ross: listen here, Vanessa I don't have time for all this bullshit, I have to go find Laura.

Rydel: why? So you can run it in her face that you cheated on her with her old friend?!

Ross: no! I love her too much to do that!

Rydel: love my ass, if you really loved her, then you wouldn't be going around fucking every girl you see! You know what?! Leave, go! Get out of here I don't want to see your lying, cheating face ever again. I'm so done with you.

Riker: we're all done with you! (I leave the house and looked for Laura)

I went to the house and see if was dark. I went in and the energy was different. It was all sad and cold. I went upstairs to our room to see everything in her closet was gone. Shit! I took my phone out to see if I could find her. I called and called, I even tried to track her phone. It was off and she wouldn't answer my calls.

I decide to drive back to Vanessa's and ask them to help me. Once I get there they all gave me glares.

Rydel: what are you doing here? I thought I told you I don't want to see your face. (She glares at me)

Ross: well, forget about that for a minute I need help finding Laura. (That caught Vanessa's attention)

Vanessa: what do you mean find Laura?

Ross: she's not in the house, I don't know where she is I tried tracking her phone, it wouldn't work.

Vanessa: let's go!

Rocky: you're going to help him find her?

Vanessa: Rocky, she's my sister and she's pregnant, she could be in trouble.

Riker: Vanessa's right

~•~•~•~•~•~

After searching everywhere for Laura, we came back to the house to see everyone's progress.

Riker: did you find her?

Ross: no (I shake my head)

Rydel: see Ross, if you would've controlled your self, we wouldn't be in this mess.

There was a knock on the door, Vanessa ran to the door. Maybe it was Laura. I was really hoping it was Laura. Vanessa opened the door and it was Andre and Jacob.

Vanessa: what are you guys doing here?

Andre: uh, we have something for you guys.

Jacob: yeah, Laura stopped by earlier and gave it to us. So here (he hands Vanessa three envelopes)

Vanessa gives one to me and one to the my siblings, she kept one to her self. I open the the envelope and take the letter out. After reading, my heart shattered and tears were rolling down my cheeks. There was something for me in the envelope, I looked and it was her wedding ring and engagement ring.