"Zoom out," Seth commanded, leaning in closer, and squinting his eyes. 

Katarina obeyed, and in the trees, several wolves were placed, growling at the faintest movement. 

"He's gotten cocky," I whispered, counting fifteen figures all together. "He used to send out at least thirty, and forbade that any of them be within a twenty mile radius of each other. What's he doing?" 

Claire rolled her eyes. "You were the one giving out those orders," she stated, tilting her head. "We told you, Jeremy is lost without you there." 

"Good." Seth grinned, and spun around to jump up on his desk. "I propose a quest!" One hand was on his hip, and the other was in the air, pointing to the ceiling. "We shall ride at dawn!" 

Katarina snapped back, the room flashing, and the map vanishing. "For once, can you act normal?" she growled, waving her hand so that a gust of wind pushed Seth to the ground. "This is serious, and you're acting like a little kid!" 

The black haired boy popped his head up, and grinned. "Do you not like my idea?" 

"How is this guy in charge?" Robin muttered to me, and I giggled. 

Seth glared, but pushed himself back up, and galloped out of the tent. 

"Believe it or not, he knows what he's doing," I sighed. "He's... eccentric, and halfway there to being a raving lunatic, but he gets the job done." 

"And it only takes him twenty times to get something right," Katarina grumbled. 

"I like him," Claire stated, before skipping out after the madman. 

Mine and Damien's eyes widened, and after sharing a look, we chased after her, ignoring the others. Katarina would lead them wherever they needed to go. We just had to save our poor, innocent sibling. 

We pushed past some bushes, to see Claire lying in a clearing, and Seth ordering a collection of creatures around. 

"You could've given me a warning about this guy, you know," Damien murmured. 

"You wanted to meet up with Venantium, too," I reminded him. "Besides, like I said - he gets the job done. He really is a great leader. You just have to get used to him." 

I leaned against a tree, observing the little fairy whiz around a nearby bees nest. It was pure bronze, which was rare - most of them were silver or gold. It's pointed head shined in the sun's rays, and its razor sharp wings made the nearby bumble bees panic, and dash back into their hive. 

Damien followed my gaze, and scrunched his nose. "Those things give me the creeps," he said. 

"It bit me one time," I told him, chuckling dryly. "But according to Seth, 'it's because it likes me.'" 

A puff of smoke surrounded us, and we gagged, waving our hands around. My teammates were choking, and Katarina looked ready to faint. 

The lingering smoke hung in the air, and Katarina clutched Cyborgs shoulder for support. But I was staring straight ahead, my mouth shaped like an 'o.' 

"Krys?" Robin called, waving his hand in front of my face. "Are you okay?" 

I grinned, and nodded. "Katarina, you're a genius! The perfect surprise attack!" 

"Surprise?" Seth was suddenly in the middle of all of us, causing all of us to jump a little. "What kind of surprise?" 

Damien rolled his eyes, and soon, Claire had joined us. 

"Think about it; if all of the Fangs are there in one place, Jeremy won't be stupid enough to let his guard down completely. We won't be able to sneak past everyone," I reasoned. "But if we have enough witches, we can-" 

"That takes a tremendous amount of energy," Katarina interrupted. 

The fairy zoomed over, and it was waving its tiny finger in my face. It squeaked and screeched, but I didn't understand a word. 

"Go away Fuss, you're making a fuss," Seth sighed, grinning at himself. 

The bronze thing spat at him, and Seth had to duck to avoid the splutters of fire. Fuss, as Seth had called it, came straight back to me, making those same sounds. 

I just raised raised my eyebrows. "I don't understand you," I stated, shrugging. 

The fairy looked furious, and looked around at all of us. When it saw Starfire, it buzzed over, and it looked as if it hit her face. Again, it made those strange sounds, and Starfire giggled. 

"He says he also has the magical properties of teleportation," Star explained, still giggling. 

"You can understand him?" Seth asked, bouncing up an down. "Teach me!" 

I shoved Seth back, and stood directly in front of Fuss. "Are you willing to help us?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Fairies were known for switching sides. 

It nodded vigorously, and whizzed around my head. More sounds escaped it's mouth, and I looked to Starfire for translation. 

"He says that the Fangs took his family away," she said sadly. "So he will do everything to help." 

I scowled, still unsure. 

"Fuss is a good boy, aren't you?" Seth asked, poking his finger out, only for Fuss to take a snap at him. 

"Fine," I sighed. "Just don't bite me again, like last time." 

The thing saluted, and was gone with a pop. 

"Isn't he great?" Seth grinned, elbowing me. 

"I hate those things," I muttered. "A whole clan of them tried to attack me once." I glared at the ground. 

"Does Kryssie have trust issues?" Seth asked, pinching my cheek. 

I just glared, and swatted his hand away. 

"Fuss was kind," Starfire said, tilting her head at me. 

I chuckled. "I'm sure it has a good side to it. I'm just not willing to look past it." 

"Stubborn as ever," Robin sighed, shaking his head. 

I blushed, and Katarina looked at me knowingly. "Come on, love birds," she sighed. "One of the wolves is wanting to discuss more tactics."

I turned red, and a glance at Robin told me he was blushing as well. The others smirked, and Claire bumped into me, making me stumble a bit. Robin caught me easily, making me blush more. 

"I'm going to kill them," I whispered, and he laughed, not letting me go. 

"I don't know," he smirked. "I don't really mind it." He glanced at the others, before quickly pecking my cheek. 

Blushing again, I looked down at the ground. I heard him chuckle, before taking my hand and pulling me towards the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Sorry this is late :/

Wow, we're getting close to the end.... Who's ready for it to be over? I'm not. Ah well. I don't really have anything else to say, so please vote, comment, and follow! And don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Tumblr for updates and such :) Links are on my profile ^^