Obliviousness

When I walked into the kitchen the next morning, Robin was at the counter, eating a bowl of cereal. 

"Good morning, Robin," I sang, making some coffee. 

"Good morning, Krystalyn," he greeted. "You seem happy." 

I smiled. "I feel like doing something today," I said. 

"Like what?" Robin asked. 

I shrugged. "Just... something. Nothing productive. Nothing too exciting." 

Before he could respond, Cyborg came through the door, yawning loudly. "Morning, guys," he mumbled, stumbling to the fridge. 

"Good morning," we greeted, both of us smiling. 

"What's on the agenda for today?" the half robot asked, looking at the tofu/Tameranian food disgustedly. 

"We were just discussing that," Robin said, also eyeing the strange food. 

"You mean you are done with your research, friend Robin?" Starfire asked, coming into the room. 

Robin nodded. "Krystalyn knocked some sense into me," he chuckled. 

"Oh, joy!" Starfire exclaimed. "This causes for celebration!" The alien girl grabbed Robin by the arm, and dragged him out of the room. 

I cocked my head, looking at Cyborg, who was giving me a strange look. "What?" I asked. 

"How'd you do it?" he asked. 

I sat down with my coffee in hand. "Do what?" 

"It usually takes him a lot longer to stop his searching, and when he does, it's still a while before he's completely back," Cyborg explained. "So, how'd you do it?" 

I shrugged. "I didn't do much. We just went out for pizza last night." 

"That's it?" he asked. "Pizza? And you didn't bring me?!" 

I laughed, and stood up, grabbing my coffee cup. "Next time, 'kay? Now what do you think Star is wanting to do?" I asked. 

He shrugged. "Who knows. That girl could have a thousand things running through her mind right now." 

I smiled. "Then I should dress for anything, I guess." 

Cyborg ruffled my hair as I walked past, and I stuck my tongue out. "Do you really need coffee, anyway?" he asked. 

I turned to walk backwards, taking a big gulp of the black coffee so he could see. He chuckled, and rolled his eye at me before turning back to the stove where he was putting bacon on a skillet. I grinned and turned, only to run into a green figure. 

"Hey, B," I said. "Mornin'." 

Beastboy cracked a smile at me. "I'm not used to British accents..." he said. "You sound funny. Say something else!" 

I raised an eyebrow. "Like what?" I asked, but he started laughing. 

"Again!" he cheered. 

"Again what? What's so funny?" I whined. 

"Ignore him," Raven said, coming into the room. "He's being stupid. Again." 

"No, I want to know what's so funny," I said, glaring at the short green boy that was rolling around on the floor. 

“It’s such a lovely day, isn’t it love?” Beastboy said in a mock accent, standing up. He was still chuckling at himself, clearly amused. 

“You’re making fun of my accent?” I asked, appalled. “That is the most awful thing-“