Chapter 7: The Fight

(Marks POV)

I woke Christine up, ready for yet another trial. She awoke, her eyes glinting as the light bounced off them. She clearly wanted this to just be over. We were both sick of it, we never knew when it would end. I got up and it seemed we were just in an empty room. Then, that horrible voice spoke again.
"Your next trial will be defending yourselves from another human, don't try to reason with him, he is brainwashed beyond comprehension."
"You are a sick fuck, you can't just use humans as your play things, it's not fair!" I yelled, angry.
"I see that you have forgot who is in charge here, you will be punished if you continue on the way you are acting." The voice said sternly. I instantly shut my mouth, I knew what these things could come up with. I saw a panel in the wall move out of the way to reveal a person who instantly charged at me, knocking me down, he started punching my face. Christine kicked him off me and he went after her. I pushed him out the way but he didn't even seem fazed by anything. He pinned me to the ground and just punched me in the face, stomach, and groin. I kicked him as hard as I could and he fell off of me. Soon Christine was on him trying to knock him out. He grabbed her throat, I ran to help her but he kicked me out of the way. Christine's fave was turning red and I knew I had to act fast. I kicked the guy in the face multiple times. Soon his face was bleeding a lot and he let go of Christine. She was out cold.
"By the way, you must kill him to move on." The voice said cheekily. I mumbled sole curse words and started punching the guy again and again. He seemed like he was getting weaker but then he just kicked in, he grabbed my throat. I grabbed his, we were both choking, it was just a question of who would choke to death first. We were moving around the room each trying to get the other person's hand off while choking the other. We seemed evenly matched, we weren't going to get rid of the other persons hand. We just had to choke harder to try to kill the other person first. We were both running out of breath with red faces. I squeezed harder. I felt very faint when I saw the man fall over. I took in a lot of huge breaths and then it was time you finish the guy off. He might not be dead. I stomped on his face multiple times, squishing it. I was really glad Christine was fainted and she didn't have to see this. Gas started to fill the room again. Christine was already asleep and I let myself sleep, right next to her.

Sorry for the short chapter, I thought this was a really good idea but when I started writing I realized that I couldn't really stretch the fight to be the size of a normal chapter. Hope you enjoy it anyway!