Chapter Five: Saved (Marks perspective)

(This is marks perspective)

      I have been strapped to another chair, with nothing to eat for what seems like forever. There is a glass wall, I still don't know what it will be used for after literally hours of thinking. I thought that maybe I should write a book about what is happening, but call it a fiction. Then, the most amazing thing happened.
"Christine! Christine I'm here!" I called to her.
"Oh my god Mark! I was so worried, I thought that you were gone!" Christine said, clearly happy to see me. We heard the voice, the voice that I have learned to hate with all of my heart.
"Oh, what a wonderful reunion! However, Mark is strapped to that chair for a reason, Christine, once again you will have to do things you don't want to do to save Mark." A chill went through my body, she better not be a little bitch this time.
"Please Christine, be strong!" I yelled to her. A couple weird electronics popped out of the wall.
     "Stick your hand into it please." The distorted voice said. A glove thing attached to a metal thing popped out of the wall. She stuck her hand in. My hand was put into one of those things too.
      "These are lie detectors, except much more advanced then your earth ones." The distorted voice said.
      "Okay Mark, do you think Christine is a bitch?" The voice asked.
      "Mark...?" Christine said.
      "No, I do not." I lied. A little thing went into my arm.
      "Arrgg!! Oh my god! Oww!" I yelled, in a lot of pain.
      "Mark, I can't believe you really think that." Christine said, her voice laced with ice.
      "Christine, would you kill Mark to escape these trials?" The voice asked, curious to know Christine's answer.
      "I'm so sorry Mark, I would to escape this horrible place, I'm so sorry." Nothing happened, that meant she was telling the truth. I didn't reply.
      "Mark? Same question for you." The distorted voice said.
      "Christine... I-" I felt another sharp pain in my arm.
     "By the way, there's a time limit to answer the question." The distorted voice said. I was is so much pain.
     "Next question, do you two feel like you deserve to live? Do you two feel like you can both survive this?" The voice said. Both of our answers were the same.
     "Yes." We both answered in unison.
      "In that case, time for some fun." The voice said. I things holding me into my chair let go, and the things in my arm went out, I didn't even bleed, it must've cauterized the wound. It was just for pain.
      "Mark, if you want to save Christine so you can both live, drink this." The distorted voice said. A bottle of a weird colored liquid popped out of the wall.
      "It will cause terrible pain and vomiting, but Christine will live." The voice said. I didn't even hesitate, I just drank it.
       "Oww! Oh my god this is horribleness!" Was all I could yell before I started vomiting everything that was in me. It was so horrible, when it was finally done, I was so happy, Christine was safe and it was over. It was Christine's turn.
      "Mark, I'm so sorry about what happened, I'm sorry I acted so scared when your life was on the line." Christine said feeling genuinely sorry about her actions. She drank it and she went through the same ordeal as me. I felt a bit bad about it but it felt good to see that she does care about me. After that gas started to fill the room once more and I could tell the alien was frustrated that we both drank it without much hesitation. I let myself sleep. Me and Christine were okay.