Hold Up! What Do You Mean Daughter of an Alpha? (5)

Note:

This is dedicated to my friend tickingsmiles because that cheeky girl actually joined wattpad without my knowledge, supported my story, fanned me and she did all of that without telling me anything! #Stalker

I was really surprised that she told me she joined wattpad and of course, I demanded for her u/n. But then she told me she was already my fan. That sneaky little girl! :b Anyways, do check out her story on her page~ You won't regret it ^_^v

Happy Reading!

★★

For the whole time, I tried my best to pay attention to what the discussion was about, but I couldn’t. Xander and Strange Guy kept exchanging glares, and from time to time, Strange Guy – who from now on would be called Paedophile – would stare at me with a gleam in his eyes.

Avoiding Paedophile’s gaze, I turned my eyes to Xan, hoping he’d help me or some sort. Paedo was starting to scare me… Well that’s why I named him Paedophile.

Xander held my gaze and briefly shook his head, signalling that I shouldn’t pay any attention to the Paedophile. Although I could still feel Paedophile’s gaze on me, I didn’t bother much about it because I figured that Xander was a good distraction.

I could stare at my brother for the whole day and not get bored. Running my fingers through his hair, what would it feel like? I asked myself dreamily.

It was not long before we had sort of a staring contest, my amethyst irises boring into his sky blue ones and I even stuck my tongue out to make him blink, but that didn’t turn out well. I sat up straighter when my brother mouthed, two can play at that game.

Gulping, I continued staring at him, anticipating his next move. Maybe he was going to do a silly face, but it’d catch the attention of the other people.

Suddenly, he licked his lips. No, it wasn’t that normal hey-my-lips-is-dry-so-I’ll-lick-them reflex; it was the ones that models would do for a photo shoot.

Damn.

Heat started searing up my cheeks and I couldn’t help but look away. It was better to lose a meaningless game than to show my embarrassment.

Finally, I heard my dad wrap up his discussion and everyone including Xander and I stood up in unison to bow to him. It was fun.

By then, I’d forgotten about Paedophile, but as I made my way out with Xander on my right, something brushed against my jeans pocket. Looking down, a note was slipped into my pocket and my head shot up immediately, my eyes scanning the area for potential culprits.

It was then I saw him just a few feet away, Paedophile, winking at me and blending into the exiting crowd almost instantly.

“What?” I blurted in disbelief, and I could already sense Xander’s unease towards that note since he snatched it away from me.

“Xander, give it back.” I warned, but he shot me a hard look.

“Cade cannot be trusted.” He hissed, but regret crossed his face when I flinched. What made him bear such hatred towards Paedophile? Wait I meant Cade, yes, Cade.

“Why do you hate him so much?” I asked hoarsely, but a different voice answered me. It was my dad, who just came out of the conference room.

“Cade has been under our watch for quite some time,” My father began and signalled for us to follow him, “He’s the son of the late Felix Ryet and currently under suspicion of being a spy for our rivalling pack.”

The great Alpha Kole continued explaining while we made our way home.

“He’s a mysterious person and a ‘jerk’ as your brother calls him.” My dad snickered and Xander simply tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

From the backseat, I could see the note sticking out from Xan’s pocket. As much as I hated stirring up any unnecessary trouble, my curiosity is something I couldn’t suppress.

However, I couldn’t just snatch the note back so openly. I had to wait for the right time using the right method.

Just then, a brilliant plot hatched in my ninja-filled mind. It was my turn to smirk now.

Thankfully, I survived the hell of a car ride and my father immediately excused himself to work on some business-related things.

That left me with poor Xander. I had to put my plan into action, no matter how disturbing it would be…

I strode alongside my brother and once we entered the house, I quickly clutched onto his upper arm and pulled him along.

Normally, I wouldn’t be able to do that but he complied willingly and I dragged him to the second floor hallway before I braced myself for what I was going to do.

Xander raised a questioning eyebrow at me, but I ignored it.

The things I do for myself. That was my last thought before I leaned up and planted my lips onto his. Everything else went blank and I could only feel him, like we were the only ones in our own world. No, I’m not exaggerating or making it sound mushy, it’s the truth!

Xan wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed himself against me as our tongues danced against one another. I was so focused on what we were doing that I didn’t know my back was already up against the wall, my arms firmly coiled around Xan’s neck, playing with his hair.

Now, I haven’t kissed anyone before nor did I know how to do it, but with Xan, everything seemed to fall into place by itself.

It took me long enough to realise what I was doing this for, and inconspicuously grabbed the note from his front pocket, and it looked like I was running my hands down his chest… which happened to be my ulterior motive.

Then it came to the flaw of my plan – I didn’t think I’d succeed in doing it, so when we broke apart for air, I was simply following what my instincts were asking me to do.

Like smiling sickly sweet and leaning my forehead against his. My insides were bubbling madly to just rape him in the hallway, but the only thing stopping me was that Xander is my brother.

My brother.

I just made out with my brother?

That wasn't the worst thought. Another one scared me... and that was I actually enjoyed it.

Well, crap.

★★

Vote / Comment / ... Stalk :D

P/S I really had difficulties writing the make out scene because I'm a sensitive and conservative hobo hehe. Sorry~

Go ninjas.