The house

Wayne's POV

They've been gone for way to long now. I better call Alannah and Jack and tell them that our victims have disappeared.
I put my hand under the seat to get my phone but there was nothing there.
Did Leo steal it? Does he know my password? Did he read my texts with Alannah and Jack? Is that why they've been so long? They've runaway!
I put my foot on the accelerator and drive as fast as I could to the nearest pay phone.
I rung Alannah and told her the news.
"You idiot! I can't believe you let them get away!" Alannah screamed through the phone.
I stayed quiet.

A few hours later, I was back home, in my dirty apartment. The walls were covered in dirt and cracks and the floors were covered in dirty carpet. My mother and I used to live here before she was murdered by my father.
I walked into mothers room and saw her rotten corpse in the bed.
"Mother, would you like something to eat?" I asked her.
She didn't reply so I left her.
I walked into my room and laid down on my superman covers, my room hadn't changed since mother died. The walls were still covered in marvel posters, my book shelves still had marvel comic books and my desk still had over due homework.
I soon fell asleep.

Tylahs POV

"Can we stop now? I'm too tired to keep walking." I complained.
"Storm, stop complaining. Get your boyfriend to carry you." Rin said.
I looked at Leo. He nodded.
Leo picked me up and carried me.

A few hours after, Leo and Rin stopped walking.
"Do you think this'll be safe for a while?" Leo asked us. We were standing in front of an old house that looked abandoned. The garden was over grown and the house looked like it was falling apart.
"Let's check inside first." Rin replied after thinking for a minute.
We walked inside the house and looked everywhere. The house was quite large and was nice inside.
"Let's stay here for a while." I said.
"Yeah, it looks abandoned and there's a fire place so that'll keep us warm." Rin agreed.
Rin and I looked for firewood in the garden while Leo checked the house for pillows, blankets  and anything that could help start the fire.

A few hours later we all met up in the living room.
"Did you find anything?" I asked Leo.
"Yeah, I found some blankets, pillows and a few boxes of matches. What about you?"
"We found heaps of wood, it'll last us a few days."
"We should clean the sheets. Just in case." Rin said.
"Yeah, I'll go and look for a washing machine or something." I volunteered.
"I'll help."
Rin and I found a washing machine and put the sheets in the washing machine. There was a bit of washing powder left so we used that.
An hour later the load was finished so I went and hung the clothes outside.
"Excuse me, miss. What are you doing in my house?" Someone asked from behind me.
"Huh? Oh! I'm awfully sorry. My friends and I thought the place was abandoned, so we decided to stay here." I turned around to see an old man with a few scars on his face.
"Well, the house is old and I'm too old to look after the place. But I don't want guests here. Could you tell your friends you must leave?"
"Sir, if we helped clean the place up would we be able to stay here?"

"