Girlfriend?!

I soon found Leo in the living area.
"Hey, Leo," I said walking up to him, he was watching tv. "Is that once a pone a time?"
"Yeah you know it?" He said not taking his eyes off the tv.
"Can I watch it with you?"
"Sure!"
We watched the first episode of the first season then Dove walked in.
"Hello, Miss and Sir, your dinner is ready. Here you go," She said placing a table over our laps and placing the gold plates gently on the table.
"Thank you, it looks wonderful!" I said, the sushi was neatly placed on the plate and had soy sauce around it.
Leo had a really fancy steak, with vegetables around it.
"Oh, tomorrow I won't be here." Leo said interrupting my thoughts.
"Oh okay, why?"
"I have a date with my girlfriend," he said casually.
"Okay, what's it like?" I was a little offended that he said he had a girl friend so casually. I was also jealous of whoever had Leo. I liked Leo, and more then a friend, you could even say I... Loved him.
"What's it like for what?"
"To have a partner?"
"Horrible. I mean she's so clingy and won't leave me alone. She wants me to text her before she goes to sleep and when she wakes up! Like seriously, why?"
"Why are you with her then if you don't love her?" I asked confused.
"I have to marry her when I turn 18. Jack and Alannah said or they won't pay for me when I'm older,"
"Why her?"
"She has royal blood, I suppose they just want her money or something,"
"I'm sorry," I said realising I had sushi and I started shoving it in my face,"I'm sorry you have to marry someone you don't love."
"It's okay," He said giving me a hug," You needn't worry about me, I'm not important. We must talk more often, though. I knew there was a reason I Picked you. You're not like everyone else, I just don't know how."