the truth

"Tylah! Come here!" Leo called me. He was with a group of people.
I walked over to him.
"Hi." I said shyly.
"Everyone, this is Tylah." Leo introduced me.
"Tyalh? May I please have a word with you?" Jenny asked.
We walked around the corner.
"I see how Leo looks at you. What did you do? You think you can come here and get adopted by him and suduce Leo? I don't know how with the looks you've got." Jenny yelled in my face then started laughing."Why am I even worried about you. I mean Leo and I are engaged!"
Leo walked around the corner as soon as I started crying.

Leo's POV

I heard everything Jenny said to Tylah. I walked around the corner and saw Tylah crying.
"How dare you speak to Tyalh like that! I can't believe you! It's unbelievable! Atleast she's beautiful inside and out!" I Yelled at Jenny, hugging Tylah.
"I knew it! You two have a thing going on! You cheater! You're cheating on me with that ugly thing!" Jenny yelled back.
"Jenny, I don't love you. I never have and I never will. It's an arranged marriage. If I had it my own way I would be with Tylah. I'm only doing this to make Alannah and Jack proud of me!"
Jenny stormed off. Her face red.
"Are you okay? She said some pretty mean things." I asked Tyalh.
She nodded.
"I'm sorry. I think I'll just go home now." She said before she started walking off.
"Wait! I'll walk with you." I said grabbing her wrist.

When we got home Tylah went straight to the bathroom.

Tylah's POV

I walked into the bathroom and jumped in the shower.
I knew the flashback was going to come. But instead my mother was replaced with Alannah, my sister was Jenny, I walked into my room and there was Leo. His body lying motionless in my bed.

"Tylah?! Tylah?! Are you okay?!" Leo banged on the door making the flashback go away.
I didn't reply. I walked to the door and unlocked it, grabbing Leo's wrist. I crouched on the floor covering myself.
"Tylah?" Leo said.
He grabbed a towel and wrapped it over me.
I looked down and cried.
"It's okay. I'm here. What happened." He asked, hugging me.
"I have.. Flashbacks of the night... Instead of my mother it was Alannah... My sister, Jenny... I walked into my room.... You were in my bed... Dead." I told him in between sobs.
"I'm not going to go anywhere. I'm going to stay with you. Forever. I promise." He vowed.
"Now. I'm going to leave and I'll be outside of the door while you get dressed."
I nodded.

"Leo.where did your father kill the mother and her daughter?" I asked.
"I have no idea. But I know the mothers name was Lavender and the daughters name was Bree." He told me.
I started crying.
"That's your family. Isn't it?" Leo asked.
I nodded.
"I'm sorry-" Leo started but I cut him off.
"Excuse me but can I please be alone?" I asked.
Leo nodded and left.
I wrote a note,
"Dearest Leo, I'm so sorry. I had to leave. I need to be alone. I know what your father did has nothing to do with you. Please, don't bother looking for me. My name isn't Tylah, it's Storm. I changed it so if the killer (your father) was after my family he wouldn't know it was me. I do still love you.
Yours always, Storm."

I placed the letter on my made me and jumped out the window.
"Goodbye." I said.
I ran away.