The begining

"Wake up, honey," Miss Hurd, said softly shaking me.
"Morning, Miss Hurd," I said rubbing my eyes.
"There are going to be visiters over in an hour so go and have a shower and get dressed," Yay. Another couple coming in just to reject us.
I went to go have a shower, every time I had a shower I would remember the night I lost my whole family 5 years ago. I was in the shower when I heard a bloodcurdling scream, it wasn't a strangers but my beloved mothers. I quickly got out and put the clothes I was wearing before a plain black top and black jeans with holes in them, I snuck out of the bathroom. I ran to my mums and found her body on the ground pooled in blood all she said was run, did I do that? No. I ran to my sisters room, was she alive? No she had been murdered too. As for my father, he died when I was new born. He was sent to war when my mother was pregnant with me. Seeing my sister dead made me realise this was no joke I went to my room and got the most important stuff and shoved it in a small bag and ran. "Tylah! Get out of the shower now," Miss Hurd called, interrupting my flashback. I got out and got dressed into the only dress I had, it was a blue knee high dress.
"Tylah, come downstairs when you're ready they'll be here shortly," Miss Hurd called.
I walked downstairs to find not a couple but a boy my age, he was cute with deep blue eyes and blonde hair, he was tall and slim.
"Hi," I said shaking his hand." I'm Tylah."
"Hi, Nice to meet you, Tylah. I'm Leo," His voice was perfect, it was like velvet.
"Tylah, this is the couples godson, he is going to pick someone for them." Miss Hurd explained.
"Okay." I said.
The 'test' was like always, how old are you, why did your parents bring you here, stuff like that.  After he finished asking questions, he went and looked at the others.
An hour passed, and I still hadn't heard my name called, so I knew he had picked someone else.
"Tylah, come downstairs." Miss Hurd called.
I ran downstairs, trying not to get my hopes up.
"Tylah, this is your new family. Mr and Mrs Job," Miss Hurd introduced me to my new family, it felt like a dream.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr and Mrs Job. I'm Tylah." I introduced.
"Tylah, may I speak with you for a second?" Miss Hurd asked.
I nodded.
"If they are bad, come straight back here. Okay?"
"Of course," I said nodding, giving her a hug.
"We'll all miss you, goodbye." She said.
"Bye,"
"Come on, we must be leaving now," Mr Job said.
"Yes, sir. Bye everyone, I'll miss you," I called.
Mrs Job, escorted me to the car, it was a very expensive looking car. It was a black limo, the seats were leather and they even had a driver drive for them.
My new family and I sat in the back of the car to their house. It took about 20 minutes, the car finally stopped in a  massive driveway, in front of a
mansion looking house, it was 3 stories and had well kept gardens, the house was a creamy colour. It was beautiful.
"Do you like it?" Asked Mr Job.
"No, I love it! It's wonderful," I said, hoping I wasn't sounding like a child.
"Well, Tylah, you are going to love your room. You get to pick!" Mrs Job said. "Leo, can you please escort Tylah to the rooms and show her around?" Mr Job asked the boy I met earlier, Leo.
"Of course," he obeyed.
Leo showed me all the rooms in the house and I got to pick which one I wanted so I picked the room with a bathroom, queen sized bed, walk in robe and a little balcony.
There was a knock on my door, "Yes?" I asked.
"Hello, miss, I'm Dove, I'm the maid. I've come to ask what you would like for dinner." The lady wore a dirty white dress and had beautiful long blonde hair tied up into a ponytail. She wore no makeup and only one piece of Jewellery, a gold pendent with doves on it.
"Nice to meet you, Dove, I'm Tylah. There's no need to call me miss." I said holding out my hand for her to shake.
"Miss, I cannot do that, Mr and Mrs Job would go mad and even if I shook your hand." She said with a frown.
"Why are you frowning, I'm sure you look prettier with a grin." I told her.
She blushed and smiled.
"See I told you, you look prettier with a grin!" I said smiling.
"Thank you, what would you like for todays dinner, miss?"
"What is this there?"
"Whatever you want!"
"Could I please have smoked salmon and avocado sushi?"
"Of course, miss I'll bring it to you shortly," she said turning towards the door.
A few minutes after Dove left, I went downstairs to try and find Leo.