Meeting Her

*knock,knock*
"Yes?" I asked, I must have fallen asleep.
"My lady? Did I awaken you?" Leo asked opening the door.
"No, it's quite alright, sir," I laughed.
"I'm sorry," he said looking down.
"I was wondering something... You don't have to tell me though," I said," Where are your parents?"
"Um... My father killed a mother and sister and he's in gaol for life and my mother passed on giving birth to me," Leo said looking down, I could tell by the tone of his voice he was about to cry.
"I'm sorry... We're a broken couple," I giggled while hugging Leo.
Leo fell asleep in my bed so I left him there and put a blanket over him, then I went to sleep.
******************************
~The next day~

I woke up at 5:30am and woke Leo up.
"Huh? Where am I?" Leo asked me.
I giggled,"In my room, you fell asleep,"
"So where did you sleep?"
"Same place as you,"
"We slept together?!"
"Yeah..."
"Don't. Tell. Anyone! Understand?!"
"Okay, whatever you say... Oh and... Can you please stay with me, I don't know anyone around here?"
"I'm sorry... I'll see what I can do but Jenny goes to our school,"
"Okay, well I'm going to get ready, later!"
"Yep, bye!"
I got ready and had a shower and got changed into my uniform. It was all black, the top, and skirt. The top only had a emblem for the school on the front of it.
Nina soon came in and did my hair and since I didn't know how to do makeup she brought Winter to help.
Nina straightened my hair and left it down and Winter put dark makeup on.
I was packing my backpack when Alannah called Leo and I downstairs.
"You both get $20 to spend today for lunch, will that be enough?" Alannah asked handing us the money.
"Yes thank you," I said.
"Thanks," Leo said looking down at his feet.
We both ran upstairs and finished packing.
"Come on! Downstairs! Jenny's waiting for you both!" Jack yelled.
We both ran downstairs again with our bags.
There was this beautiful girl standing at the door.
"Hello, my name is Jenny. You must be Tylah. I honestly thought you were a young man when Leo told me about you," she said. She seemed quite snobby but she had beautiful teeth, brown hair and hazel eyes.
"Yes, that is me. It's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard plenty of things about. Leo has told me how beautiful you are and won't stop talking about you," I said smiling at her.
"Anyway, we must be leaving for school. Will you be joining us, Tylah?"
"Is that fine with you?"
"Yes, yes . Quite alright. Would you like to sit with me and my friends?"
"No thank you, I should give you and Leo a bit of time together and make my own friends. Thanks for offering though!"

True love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें