Shopping

"You're safe here, Tylah," Leo said kissing me on the top of my head.
I couldn't stop crying so I nodded. I hated Leo seeing me like this, sad. I usually keep my feelings bottled up and have a smile on my face. At the orphanage, there was this girl who bullied me, Emily, every time she would say something I would laugh then when I was in the shower I would cry about everything AFTER the flashback.
"Come on, let's go and get breakfast," Leo said standing up.
"Okay," I said wiping away the tears.
"My lady," Leo said that he picked me up so it didn't look like we were together, it just looked like he was making me feel a little better.
"Leo, keep it down!" Mr Job yelled.
"Morning, beautiful. How are you liking things here?" Mrs Job asked me.
"Morning, Mr and Mrs Job. I'm enjoying it a lot. Thank you," I replied smiling.
"That's great to hear. You can just call me Alannah, sweetheart,"
"You may call me Jack. It is my welcoming gift," Mr Job commanded.
"Okay, Alannah and Jack,"
"Tomorrow school goes back. You will be attending St Mary's high school. They have very strict rules so you're going to have to study tonight. Your bedtime will be 9pm sharp and if you have homework no television or phones until it is finished. Okay?" Alannah said laying out the rules.
"Okay, um... I don't own a phone do I need one?"
"Dove! Bring the thing!" Jack yelled.
Dove came with a square thing wrapped with a Bow, she gave it to Jack and Jack gave it to me.
"Open it, sweetie," Alannah encouraged.
I opened it and it was an IPhone 6.
"I can't take this..." I said looking down at it, my mother gave me a phone for my last birthday I had with her and my sister.
"We bought it for you, we cannot give it to just anyone," Jack said.
"You are too kind, thank you," I said giving them each a hug including Dove and Leo.
"Tyalh? Could you please follow me?" Asked Alannah.
"Yes, of course,"
I followed Alannah to hers and Jacks room.
"I have a few things for you, you're going to need them for tomorrow," Alannah said giving me about $100 worth of makeup," And you may go to the shopping centre after school tomorrow and Winter, you may not have met her yet, she will be taking you shopping after lunch today to buy some new clothes. Tomorrow you cannot wear casual clothing so Winter will also be taking you to get a uniform. Nina, will be doing your hair tomorrow and forever, if you would like your hair dyed then just tell her, okay? And last but not least, I know how hard girls fall for boys. But please for your sake don't fall for Leo, he may not have told you but he is engaged with a very lovely young lady, Jenny. She is from the Royal bloodline. Are there any questions?"
"Okay, I think I got all of that. When I'm out shopping will I be getting a school bag and books and other utensils for school?" I asked.
"Yes you will be doing all of that with Winter,"
"Is that all?"
"Yes, you may go,"
I walked out of the door and went to try and find Leo.
*****************************************
I found Leo in the dinning room sitting at the table.
"Hey!" I said running up to him.
"Hi, what did Alannah what?"
"She gave me a bunch of makeup and told me some stuff."
"Okay, want some breakfast?"
"Yes please,"
We had breakfast and I got dressed.
"Tyalh!! Winters ready!!" Alannah called.
I ran downstairs.
"Tyalh, this is winter she will be with you shopping. She will tell you if what you pick is a bad choice or good."
"Okay. It's nice to meet you," I said smiling holding my hand out for her to shake it.
"Nice to meet you, too," Winter said shaking my hand.
We left and got into the car. The man was already there and waiting for us.
"Hello, miss. I'm Wayne," The man said, he had brown eyes, he was bald and was wearing a navy uniform with a hat.
"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. You can just call me Tylah," I said shaking his hand.
He drove us to the closest shopping centre which was an hour away.
****************************
After shopping we drive back home. When we got home Winter helped me bring all my things to my room. I had a shower and got into my Pyjamas and hopped into bed and studied the rules for my new school.