Chapter 33

***DESHAWN P.O.V***

I got Lexus home and I swear ive never been so happy. Tonight was gonna be special. 

I told her to go watch tv untill I was done. I put on my apron and got straight to work. My mom was born and raised in Jamaica and she treated me the same way her parents did. I dont need no cook book, cooking is natural to me. The stove was heating up and everything was going according to plan. I was making her favourite dish, saltfish, callaloo, dumplings and fried plantain. It was smelling so good! I lit some candles and set the table all fancy, no one better inturrupt.

When the food was finally cooked I dished it out on the plates very neat, it looked like it was made by a professional.  Making sure everything was perfect I took of my apron and sprayed on some cologne.  Lex bought it for me on valentines day and I still got it. I walked up to our room and peeked in. She was on the bed watching BGC. "Ma'am dinner is served" I said in a french accent.

"Ohh fancy" she smiled. I led her downstairs into the dining room and I looked at her. She had tears in her eyes and I was wondering what did I do wrong.

"Whats the matter baby" I asked

"No one has ever gone to so much trouble for me" I she wiped her tears away and kissed me.

We sat down and began to eat. It was silent, a good kind of silence and I thought that it was the right time. " I know we're still young and all but I love you and wanna spend the rest if my life with you... What im trying to say is... Lexus Cameron-Pierce Will you marry me?" I got down on one knee and opened a small box wich held the ring.

"Yes!" I put the ring on her finger and picked her up and swang her aroud. I can't belive it, me and Lex are getting married.I put her down and she was still smiling. We stared at each other deep in the eyes. "Ok can you stop staring at me you kinda creeping me out?"

"Way to ruin the moment" She said continuing to eat her food.

"Damn girl you take your time to eat" I rushed her

"Well some people eat normally and not like a pig!" she said with a full mouth.

"Then I guess the other surprise ive got for you will have to wait." I teased

"What other surprise"

"Now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it" She shoved all the food down her throat and wiped her mouth.

"Im finished see" I laughed, the things a girl will do for a surprise.

I blindfolded her and guided her out the door. There was a stretch hummer waiting outside for us if only she could see it. "Shawn you best guide me good you know, if I bump into anything or fall your in serious trouble" She warned

"Dont worry I got cha, mind your step" as smoothly as I could I got her up into the seat. I got in the other seat and opened the champagne.  "You wanna glass" I asked

"Well considering I can't see and I dont know what you put in it no" I laughed and caressed her in my arms.

When the driver pulled over I got out and opened Lex's door. I guieded her down the candle lit beach to our destination.

***LEXUS P.O.V***

"Can I take the blindfold off now"I asked getting impatient.

"Hold on"I felt it getting lose then I opened my eyes. We were on a beach with candles around us and rose petals. Where we were standing there was a red silk blanket layed out with chocolate and strawberries.  "OMG thank you soo much. I love you so much" I hugged him tight then kissed him. We layed down on the blanket and fed each other strawberries. I layed back and so did Shawn. "You know how you've always wanted a star?"

"Yeah"she replied unsure

"You got one, and is called Lexus and you should be able to see it right about now"I looked up and saw a beautiful shining star. He spoils me too much. I closed my eyes for a bit to take it all in. Im getting married, I have a star named after me and I have the best fiancé ever! A few moments later I opened my eyes to see someone standing over me. "Miss me?" Jakori said smiling holding a gun towards Shawn.

"The hell man get the fuck out my sight fore I turn that gun around and pop a cap in yo ass." Before I could blink Jakori squeezed the trigger and unluckily it was automatic. About 10 bullets were shot into Shawn. "Come on stay with me... dont die on me now...Please I love you!" I screammed slapping his cheeks to keep him alive.

"Later lil ma" I think Jakori said although I was primarily focussed on Shawn. His blood was all on the sand.

***DESHAWN P.O.V***

I herd Lex screaming at me. The pain from her slapping me slowly faded. I couldn't hold on any longer."Im sorry Lex" I managed to say before everything turned black.

***A/N***

The last chapter :( ill be writing the sequel soon.