Chapter 5

After Jàquan droped us off at Shawns mansion he drove of saying next time we wanna transport drugs dont use his car, we just laughed.He lived with his R.O.D Arron them to were TOO close I mean they were like really close brothers! Arron was hella fine tall about 6'4, lighter than jay-z but darker than chris brown,dark brown eyes,neat not nappy dreads, 6 pac, swag on point and a sexy smile. But DeShawn was the finer he was sexy as a mothafucka!!! He was tall aswell 6'3, Drake's skin colour abit darker,his eyes are a medium kind of brown,dark brown short curly hair, has 3 piercings 2 on his right ear, 1 on his left ear, he got a 8 pac that looks like it was chiseled from stone, his swag was on point and he had a crooked sexy smile.

"Hey Lex" Arron said walking down the stairs

"Hey Arron" I said giving him a friendly hug

"Lex I told you, dont call me Arron call me K"

"But that dont make any scense you dont even have a K in your name"

"idc just call me k aight"

"whatever"I said walking towards the couch.When Shawn and K were finished talking they both sat either side of me. "What yall doin" I questioned reffuring to them smiling like chesher cats.

"Nothing" They said in sync

"Look I know you too and I know when your up to something"

"should we tell her" K said look at Shawn

"I think we should make her wait"

"Fine you do that but untill you to tell me Shawn I aint sleeping wid chu and" I was cut off by Shawn

"Watcha mean you aint sleeping with me"

"I mean I aint having sex with you or sleeping in the same bed as you"

"ahh she bluffin dont listen to her shawn"

" I aint bluffin im serious and Arron I hope you wasent gettin attatched to that autographed picture of Ciara cause I can always take it back" Arron was in love with Ciara seriously when he was little he used to say that she would be his wifey and stuff.

"NO!" He screamed

"Dont tell her man, dont let her brake you!" Shawn warned

"I have to or she gone take my ciara autograph"

"I mean it"

"Me and Destiniy gettin married and chu the maid of honour" He said really quickly

"really!" I yelled jumping up and down, Destiniy was like my sister from another mister eventhough she dont know that im in the game. Me and her been tight ever since Chilli died. It was actually my idea for Arron and her to start dealing and now they're getting married that was the best thing ever!

"Yes we are" Arron said smiling

"So bae do you want to go to bed?" Shawn said in a sexy tone

"Woah well ima head out and see my future wifey while you too get your freak on." Arron said walking out the door.

"Lets go upstairs" he said taking my hand.