Chapter 30

***LEXUS P.O.V***

Why is he doing this to me?! Why cant he just realise ive moved on and im with someone new. Yeah we had something special but that was all lost when he didn't belive me. Love is nothing without trust. "I thought you needed a bit of company." JJ said walking into my room with two cups of hot coco. I smiled as he handed me a mug. " Yeah guess im just thinking"

"Well stop thinking"

"Ok" I say unsure

"Shawn dont deserve you, you deserve to be happy" he consoled. We drank our coco and talked for abit then we went to bed.

****

I woke up aroud 6 30 because I had to head out early to the mall. I got in the shower put my hait in a messy bun then opened my waldrobe. I put on some sweatpants a vest top and some combat boots. I grabbed my purse key and phone and headed downstairs. When I stepped out the door I saw my car and it had a envolope on it.'Im sorry hope you can forguve me. I cant forget about you your unforgettable. Oh and your car was just sitting in the garage.' I pulled the keys from the envolope and began driving towards the mall. When I got there I went into victoria secret and picked up loads of clothes. I tried them all all and decided on a black cut out mini dress. It fit perfectly and I had to have it. When I went to the till to pay for it the cashier said "Are you sure you want this, why not get one of the cheaper dresses" she rudley suggested.

"What do you mean one of the cheaper dresses if I wanted one of them I would of got one and I suggest you watch your mouth before my fist connects with it" I threw the $50 on the counter took my dress and a bag and began walking towards the exit. I pushed a few racks over before I finally left the shop. I looked around the mall for a place to buy shoes then I came across this cute shop with the most sexy pair of shoes ive ever seen. My belly started to grumble and I knew I was hungry. I remembered that on the 2nd floor there was a café so I caught the elevator I went into the cafè. I ordered a fry up and ate my food. "This seat taken ma?" some guy asked. I looked up at him and said "Naa" He sat down and began diging into his food. "So i'd like it if I could take you out to dinner some time, you wouldn't mind would ya?"

"Naw I wouldn't mind as long as I could bring someone"

"Who?"

"My 6'5 boyfriend" He almost chocked on his food and got up.

"Umm n-na na dats aight" I laughed as he walked away I figured if I said that he would back down considering he was only about 5'10.

When I was done I paid for my breakfast and used my back to open the door. I felt the door leave my back and I fell into somthing hard. "A sexy little thing like you should watch where your going" I herd a deep familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Shawn standing there with a smile on his face.

"I thought I told you to forget about me and move on with your life"

"But I told you I cant I love you to much" I rolled my eyes and began walking away.

"You wouldn't know love if it slapped you across the face." He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him "But you have" Without thinking I kissed him powerfully and passionately. Our tounges moved in sync. I dropped my bags and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him harder. We were interrupted by the guy I was talking to earlier on. "Psssh you lied he dont look 6'5 he way shorter than that." Really was this nigga seriously saying that.

"You said I was 6'5"

"No I was talking bout Jakori"

"Oh, so you to are still dealing?"

"Yeah but I think im gonna call it off cuz im staring at the person I love". I hugged him then we walked to my car.

***A/N***

LeShawn (Lexus and DeShawn) are back together! ♥♥♥