Chapter 4

*** LEXUS P.O.V***

So we all strapped up and ready to kill any nigga who be trying to get in our way. We pulled up outside this abandoned house with guards all strapped up outside the gates."Is there a reason why u lame asses are out side our trap" one of the hella ugly guards who ressembled Big momma but just way ugglier and fatter wita dark face.Just as I was about to cuss his ugly disrespectful ass out Shawn and JJ both grabbed my arm and said "We need to speak to the manager about buisness he expecting us" , Shawn said with no hesitation and with that one of them directed us through the corridor. "We can't make a big scene we just got outa a tough situation wid da feds" Shawn whispered. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

When we got to the room where the boss was stayin me JJ and Shawn pulled out our guns and shot everyone except the boss. "Look this aint person and I aint got nuffink against you but I word on the street is that you and your little gang was gon rob us, so being the nice person I am ima save you the trouble" I said as I pointed the gun at him and pulled back the trigger. "Well boys take what you can carry" I cheered

"You crazy! We can't be driving around wid bags of crack in our car like is casjj what if we get stopped?!"JJ asked looking at me as if I was crazy.

"We wont" I said smiling

"Please we 3 black niggas driving a Bugatti, we probroably just gon get pulled over cause we black driving an expensive car they be like urm excuse me did you steal this car" Me and Shawn was dying, we just lookes at him took a bag each and loaded it in the boot.

When we got in I turned the radio on and ironically bugatti by Ace hood featuring Future and rick ross we turned the speakers up full blast and began rapping to the song "I woke up in a new bugatti" we all rapped