Chapter 21

***LEXUS P.O.V***

The doctor did a bunch of tests and now we're waiting for the results. Then finally she came back with a bunch of papers. "Are thoose the results?" I asked pointing at the papers in her hands

"Yeah" she said in a kind of sad tone," Do you still want your boyfriend to stay with you while I tell you the results"

"He's not my boyfriend and yeah I need someone close with me". I looked at her and she put her hand on my hand thrn said, "I'm sorry but your baby didn't make it, its not due to the rape but I think it may have been caused by the lack of food and water and the increased stress." I cried and JJ pulled me into a hug.

"Would you like a moment?" She asked in a sincere tone.

"Urm... no I just want to be on my way" I said in between cries

" I was pregnant once , if she was a girl I would have named her Chevon, if a boy Wesley.I was 2 months in when I was walking home from work then out of nowhere a group if guys came and beat me up, the baby didn't make it and my lame excuse for a boyfriend said that it wad cheaper than an obortion.  My point is stay close with people" she offered a smile and I returned one

"Thanks and I will" We left and made our way home.

***DESHAWN P.O.V***

When I arrived at the trap everyone was giggiling and sniggering as I walked passed. I stood on a table and shot the celing a couple times. "WHAT SO YALL THINK THIS IS A JOKE!"

"Well the fact that your girl left you for her rod and shes pregnant is funny but the fact that you even had a shot with the sexiest girl in queens is hilarious!" Some guy yelled causing everyone to laugh. I shot him right in his head and his brains splattered everywhere. The I shot some guy who was gonna leave in his shoulder. "THIS SHIT REAL AND IF YALL DONT WANNA TAKE IT SERIOUSLY THEN THE PENALTY IS DEATH! IF I EVER HEAR THAT ANY OF YOU IS SNAKING OR ANY SHIT LIKE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO A FUNERAL EVERY WEEK UNTIL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS WIPED OUT. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!"

"Yes boss!" they all chanted in sync. I jumped down from the table and instantly they cleared a path  Thats what im talking bout! I got in my car and drove home.

***JÀQUAN P.O.V***

Lex hasent talked much since she found out the news. I called Destiny over to try and take her mind off things but it didn't help much. Me and Arron just chilling downstairs. "I should of came if I was there I might have been able to prevent Chris from dying."

"Don't stress bout it man, it was so quick no one could have stopped it.But anyways hows you and D"

"We cool we're thinking of changing the wedding date."

"Don't do that keep your original date"

"But we can't we wanted everyone to be there and now Chris is gone its kinda hard to deal with"

"Yeah I see your point" We talked for about another hour then him and Destiny left.

I was cooking dinner while Lex was in the shower. "Hurry up! Or dinners gonna get cold"

"What's for dinner"

"Brisket"

"Kk ill be down in a sec" Seconds later she was running down the stairs in her pj's.

"Easy, wheres the fire" I sarcastically said dishing out the food.

"Hahaha very funny im just kinda hungry"