Chapter 29

***LEXUS P.O.V***

Suddenly Kori came out. I Pulled out of Shawns grip and ran into Kori's arms. "Everything ok baby" he asked rubbing my back

"Yes everythings ok now why dont you go back in the club and mess with some other hoe." Shawn interrupted.  He began walking towards me and Kori went infront of me.

"I think its time for you to leave dont you" Kori warned

"No its time for you to leave my girl alone and go straight to hell" I knew a fight was going to go down so I quickly stood in between them pushing them apart.

"Shawn go please, prove to me that you love me prove to me that you care. Just go and dont look back forget me move on with your life im happy with someone else. Show me a little bit of respect and go." He hesitated to say something but I stopped him. I hugged him and said "Good bye Shawn" He turned and walked away slowly I wanted to cry but is stood strong. "Take me home please"

"Sure"

The car ride was quiet we didnt talk much."Bye Lexus"

"Bye Kori"

"Wait... umm do you wanna go to  lunch tomorrow" he asked

"Yeah id love that"

***DESHAWN P.O.V***

WHY! I knew it was never gonna work but I still had to go hurt myself. I love her damn it! Its true what they say love kills. When I got home Arron and Destiny were on the couch watching a movie. "Your home early"

"I know arron,im just a bit tierd"

"I told you call me K cha what am I saved as on your contacts" He questioned getting up

"Your saved as KA k for k and a for arron"

"loool" Destiny chuckled

"Well as I said im tierd so ill let yall continue what your doing"

I went upstairs took a shower and layed in bed. I sent lex a text saying I love her but she didn't reply.