Chapter 26

***DESHAWN P.O.V***

So she wants me to be cheating on me, then lying to me now coming back to LBL... Nigga please! I told her I dont date hoea and I certainly dont let them roll with my crew.

"Yo maybe she was telling the truth I mean ive known her for ages and you've know her since she was rolling in diapers and rattles." Arron told me while passing the blunt.

"Look as much as I wanna belive dat she didn't my eyes aint deciving me" I expalined blowing out hoops.

"All im saying is that you should give her a chance cuz if I walked in on Destiny and some guy I would stop and ask questions cuz I know her that well"

"Well ima thug and im living the fast life so I aint got time for no hoes"

"Aint nobody got time for that" he sang and we both laughed.

***LEXUS P.O.V***

I tried to call Destiny but it went to voice mail so I texed her and no reply. Not my freinds aswell I mean this shit happens fast. After a while of texting everyone on my contact list I gave up and went to the mall myself. "Yo can I borrow your car?" I asked JJ then he looked at me as if is were crazy of something.

"Lex a niggas car is more precious then any hoe or woman. If I were to let you ride my baby and you got a scrach or dent on it I would have to kill you." I rolled my eyes and let out a loud sigh.

"I didnt ask for your life story can I borrow it or not?"

"HELL NO" He jumped up and slammed the tv controller on the ground and started marching up and down.

"We shall over come" he sung

"What the fuck are you doing" I laughed

"What does it look like im doing when a nigga get mad we march and pop a couple caps."

"If you let me borrow your cat ill buy you somethink"

"Fine but only cuz I cba to do it myself". He threw me the keys and I jumped in his car.

When I arrived at the mall I headed straight towards footlocker. I saw theese jordan 1 flights and I swear I fell in love. I went to pick it up but someone did before me. I looked up and came face to face with a fine ass nigga. He was clean had curls in his hair and look pretty hench."And whats a fine woman like you shopping for yourself?" He asked

"If you want something done right do it yourself" I said standing up right letting go of the sneaker.

"See if I was your man id buy everything you want"

"Is it" I asked sarcastically raising an eyebrow.

"Jakori" he said putting out his hand

"Gentleman, I like" I smiled shaking his hand

"And your name?"

"Lexus" He smiled and then asked "Like the car"

"Yes like the car."

"You know I don't really need these sneakers but what I do need is your number" I thought I about it and gave him my number. I paid for the sneakers and left the shop. I was gonna go to other shops but I just felt like going home.