Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Camila's POV:

"Camz" she says

My eyes suddenly widen and I sit up. Did she just call me that? Does she remember?

"Lauren.." I whisper

She looks at me the same way a kid looks at his mother when he reunites with his mother.

She then suddenly jerks up and starts getting dressed really fast. She was whispering things like 'Omg" and 'no" and "stupid".

I try to talk to her but it seems like she forgot that I exist. I can see that a lot of things are going in her head.

"Lauren.." still no response

"Lauren!!!!" still no response

"LOLO!" and she suddenly jerks from whatever thought she was in and looks at me. "Camila.. " she whispers

"Lauren, what happened?"

Her eyes become dark and she looks really scared. She sits back down on her bed.

"Lolo what happened?"

"I remembered.."

"remembered what?"

She just shakes her head

"Lolo, tell me, what did you remember?"

"I remember hitting a girl.It was your friend Ally"

I was shocked. I did not expect that. "You hit ALLY??!" I ask

"I think I did. I mean I think my old self did. Camila, am I a good person?"

"Lolo, " I say and grab her hand. "Lolo, you are my Mother Teresa. You've had a rough life, but no, you ARE a good person"

"Was I mean though?"

"yes, for a period of time, you turned into a bully."

"did I.. Did I bully you?" she asks with a worried look

"Never" I reply and Lauren looks really relieved.

"Now, Lauren, can we talk about what happened? I mean I liked it and all, but I certainly didn't expect that"

She suddenly looks really embarrassed.

"Lauren, why did you kiss me back? And why did take the next step?"

"Camila, you were the first person I saw when I woke up, and since then you became that person that I think about about all day. I didn't know what type of history we had, but I knew that I liked you. Then when you kissed me, my feelings just took over. You're just really hot and I know that we probably had a lot of sex before because we had great chemistry"

I suddenly laugh "Lolo, we never had sex before"

"What?! You mean that was our first time?"

"yes. It wasn't really what I was expecting for a first time, but it was still great I say

"Oh shit. Our first time should've been more special."

"It's ok Lolo" I say

"How did I resist having sex with you before? I mean if I know that you like me, then I would do it all the time"

I laugh " so I guess you were always hormonal, but you did a really good job of controlling everything. Wait, when did you remember the thing about Ally?"

"Umm after we finished"

"Wow. So us having sex is what helped you remember. Lauren do you remember anything else?"

She shakes her head. "I just remembered that, I think seeing Ally today is what triggered it."

"Lauren, will you please try to remember what we had? Because what we had was really special"

She comes towards me and holds my hand and looks into my eyes

"Camz, If what I feel for you right now is half of what I felt towards you before, then I know for sure that I have great feelings for you. I promise you that I will try to remember everything we had, but if I don't, I want you to know that I really like you. Really really really like you."

"Oh lauren..." I say and she leans in and we share an innocent kiss. We part because I remembered something

"Lauren? "

"Yea?"

"What made you call me Camz? Cause that's what you used to call me"

"It just came out" she replies

Lauren's POV

At night, I dreamt about something. I dreamt about a driving a car and music playing. We were both singing. I was really happy and Camila was with me. She looked really beautiful. I woke up feeling really happy. A happiness that was beyond happiness. I think you call that Euphoria.

I also think that the dream was a memory, and that I am actually remembering.

This is making me really happy because I really wan to remember. I also really want to see my mom. I can't believe that It's been a week and I still haven't seen her. Why would she not visit me? Did the relationship I had with my mom change in those past years? Did my mom change? Because she was really caring and she was always there for me. I really really want to see her, hug her, and I really want to here her soothing voice telling me that she loves me and everything will be alright again. I hope she comes soon.