Chapter 19

Euphoria

Tell me what you guys think of the story in the comments! And like please!

Chapter 19

"Will you go on a date with me?" Lauren asked

"I'd love to" I reply

Lauren smiles at me and then grabs my hand. We both walk together to her car. I've never held anyone's hand before. I mean sure I've held my mom's hand before when we wanted to cross the street, but never like this. It was nice.

We drove to my house in silence, but the silence is all it took to make me feel good. There were no words spoken, but there were many emotions. Just being around Lauren provokes all of these emotions. Before I left the car, I leaned in towards Lauren and placed a small kiss on her neck. Lauren wanted more cause she moved away and was all ready to place her lips on mine, but I quickly moved away and her lips brushed on my cheeks.

"Camz.." She whined

"Good night lolo" I said with a smile and left the car.

************************

I woke up the next morning before the alarm. I love sleeping, and given that I slept late yesterday, I was supposed to be really tired.

I woke up with a lot of excitement though. I was really excited to see Lauren.

I picked my outfit carefully. I choose a white skirt with a baby pink v-necked sleeveless blouse.

I left the house without breakfast because I had a plan. I was going to get Lauren a coffee from Starbucks, and the nearest one is a 10 minute drive away.

I know Lauren loved coffee because she always had her coffee mug with her. I really wanted to do this because I wanted to show Lauren that I really liked her.

When I finally got the coffee and I arrived at school, I got an idea. It would be really nice if someone gave Lauren the coffee instead of me. She'll probably know it was me, but having someone else deliver it to her sounds more phone.

I headed to my locker and found Ally talking to the perfect person for this job.

"Hey allycat, hey troy" I said as I approached both of them. It seems like it wasn't only me and Lauren who got closer after that night.

"Hey mila" ally replies and gives me a light hug.

"Hey" troy just says.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything important" , they both blush, "but Troy I'm going to ask you for a favor"

"Umm sure" he says

"Give this coffee to Lauren, and tell her it's from a secret lo- umm friend" I say and hand him the coffee

"Umm ok" he finally says. "I'll see you later ally" he says and walks away.

"You never get me coffee mila" ally finally says

"Umm sorry allycat" I did feel guilty. "So troy huh?" I quickly changed the subject

Ally blushed.

"So are you guys dating now or something?"

"Something"

"What do you mean something? Do you like him? Does he like you?"

"Yes mila and I don't know" ally says with a sad tone" I really like him mila, and I think he does. Except he still didn't ask me out or anything. He's always nervous around me."

"Ally he likes you.."

"But why hasn't he asked me out yet?"

"Maybe he's scared that you'd reject him"

"But I won't..."

"Then maybe you should take the first step here. Tell him how you feel" I say as the bell rings.

"I'll see ya later ally" I say and head to first period.

Later in English class, Lauren walks in and sits next to me with a smile.

"Coffee..." She whispers into my ear.

A wide grin spreads on my face. I really love it when she whispers into my hear. There's something about her voice in that tone that makes my heart beat really fast.

English class starts and I really pay attention this time. That was until my phone buzzes and I get a text from Lauren.

I really wanna kiss you right now- L

I let out a small chuckle but apparantly it was loud cause Mr. Craig then says "anything funny about Fitzgerald Miss. cabello?"

"Umm no" I say in a tiny voice.

"Well I hope not cause I don't want to drop your mark because you and Miss.Jueraugui did really well on the project"

I'm gonna kill her. She really knows her affect on my and she's using it as a weapon against me.

We make a great team -L

Can you stop texting cause I really want that A+ in English -C

Nerd.-L

But a cute nerd. I still want to kiss you -L

I blush.

You should wear skirts everyday -L

You're mean.-C

And why is that-L

Because you made me realize that I want to kiss you too -C

The basement bathroom. The last one in that hallway. Meet me there during lunch-L

Potassium-C

Huh?-L

It means K, cause the chemical symbol for potassium is K -C

I love how geeky you are-L

During lunch, I sped walked to the basement bathroom. I was really excited. I got there before Lauren so I decided to fix myself up. I put on some lip gloss and washed my mouth.

The door suddenly opened, and before I knew it, Lauren has pushed me against the wall and placed her lips into mine. We moved into a very passionate kiss. "I've been waiting for this all day" she whispered and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I let her take control of that kiss because I didn't care. I just loved how this kiss was making me feel. I didn't believe in magic, but kissing Lauren is so magical.

We let out moans between kisses, and when breathing became necessary we broke apart.

Lauren looked at me and moved a strand from my face. "I really like you camila. I can't really put it into words how much I like you"

I replied to her by giving her another passionate kiss. This time though I took control of that kiss. Lauren seemed to be really enjoying it cause shed let out a loud moan every now and then.

When we finally broke apart, I looked into her eye and realized something.

I'm falling for this girl, and I'm falling for her really hard.