Chapter 6

Euphoria

Chapter 6

After school, as I was packing my bag, Lauren appears at my locker.
"Listen, I know you hate me right now, but English class is really important to me, and I really wanna do well on this project"
I sighed "what do you want Lauren" I said with a calm voice
"I think we should meet up. Soon. Preferably today. Or tomorrow."
"Fine ok. Today is good. I'll drop by your house in an hour"
"Ok camz" she said with a little too cheerful voice.
I headed to my car and turned on the radio. Lego house by Ed sheeran was playing. I suddenly felt so calm and relaxed. Funny how easily Ed sheeran can make me feel better. I pulled into our drive way and quickly showered and changed out of my school uniform into shorts and tank and headed towards Lauren's house. I've never been to her house, not even when we were kids, but I knew where it was cause everyone knows where Lauren Jueregui's house is.
I pulled into her driveway and rang the doorbell. A girl who I assumed must be her sister opened the door.
"Hi can I help you?"
"Hi. I'm here to see Lauren. We're so supposed to work on our project."
"LAUUUUUREEEEEN" she screamed
"She'll be here in a second, why don't you come in. Oh and sorry, I'm Lauren's older sister, Taylor."
"Hi Taylor, I'm camila." I said as I entered her house. It was huge. And beautifully furnished. Wow.
"Camila? So you're camila?" She said
"Sorry?"
"Oh no don't worry about it. Make yourself comfortable camila she said with a smile"
That's when Lauren appeared. She was wearing white pants and a light blue shirts. I haven't seen her out of her uniform in a really long time, and she looked really good. I then quickly realized that I was staring and said "oh hi Lauren" she smiled and said "hey camz, lets go upstairs to my room and get started ok?"

I followed her up to her room. Her room was huge. It reminded me of Regina's room from mean girls. Except her room was blue.

"Wow. I love your room"
She laughed, "thanks"

An awkward silence followed.

Lauren spoke first. "Soooo... Should we get started?"
"Umm yea sure."
"So I thought that we should go with two books from completly different genres but still have the same literary motif. I feel like that it'd be Interesting to compare them."
"Oh yea. That's a good idea. Lets make list of a few books that you're interested in and I'll make a list and then we can see how we can work things out."
We got started and worked for hours that we lost track of time. I looked at my phone and saw three missed calls from my mom.
"Crap"
"What's wrong?"
"I missed dinner and I never told my mom and now I have 3 misse calls from her and she's gonna kill me"
"Oh don't worry about it. I'm sure you're mom will understand. Just tell her that you're eating dinner here and that you forgot to call"
" oh no, it's ok, I should head home anyways"
"Please?"
Was she really begging me.
"Another time Lauren. I'll see you tomorrow then?"
"Yea sure" she said with disappointment.
Did she really want me to stay?

And like that, I left her house.
*******
Lauren's POV

A beautiful girl is standing in front of me.
She has long dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.
She gives me smile.
She starts walking towards me.
What is she doing?
She's on top of me right now.
"What are yyyyooou doingggg!" I ask
She just smiles
Her face is now inches from mine
My heart is beating so fast
She touches my face
A shiver runs down my spine
We look at each other for a long time.
She then leans in and kisses me.
And suddenly I'm in paradise. She grabs my bottom lip, and slowly starts taking it in.
I let out a moan
She smiles and starts kissing me more passionately
I kiss her back with just as much passion
I don't know who's this girl but she's making me feel really good
She starts kissing my neck with butterfly kisses.
I let out another moan
She smiles cause she knows that she's got control of my body.
Her hands are now feeling my breasts.
I feel so violated, yet i want her to continue
I want this.
I want her.
She whispers in my "do you like this?"
Her voice.
It's so magical.
I tried to say yes but I couldn't really speak.
That's when I heard it.
A sound. That sounds like a bell.
Ringing faintly from somewhere far. I try to look for where the sound is coming from but I can't find it.
It's getting louder and louder.
Then I hear it.
"Lauren, wake up"
Fuck.
I open my eyes and try to take in what just happened.
I just had a dream.
A dream about a girl that fucked me.
Or was going to fuck me.
A GIRL!
OMG!
Did I really just have a wet dream about a girl?
But I don't like girls.
But that girl in my dream........
Who was she anyways?
I can't really remember who she was.
I think about her and my dream throughout the day.
I really wanna know who that girl was.
Only when I enter English class do I realize who that girl was, and all I can say is
Fuck.