Chapter 18

Euphoria

Chapter 18

Camila's POV

I went to bed thinking. Thinking about the almost kiss and thinking about my feelings towards her. I like her. I know that for sure now. She's all I think about now, and every moment with her is so magical. She's such a unique person. I like that about her. I also like her hair, her eyes, her lips, her body, her personality and gosh every single thing about her. I like thinking about her. It brings these nice feelings.
My phone buzzed, and it was a text from Lauren.
I miss you-L

You were here two hours ago!- C

I still miss you -L

I smiled. Truth is, I missed her too. I like spending time with her.

I wanna take you somewhere- L

My heart moved when I saw that text. She wants to take me somewhere.

Then take me :) -C

Ok, get dressed -L

What? Now?!! -C

Why not?-L

Lolo, it's 10 pm, my parents will never let me leave the house. -C

They don't have to know -L

You want me to sneak out? -C

Camz, you are sneaking out. I'm almost at your house. -L

"LAUREN FREAKINF JUAREGUI! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!I CAN'T SNEAK OUT! MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IM SUPPOSED TO SNEAK OUT! AND I CAN'T REALLY DISOBEY MY PARENTS! THEY TRUST ME! NOW I WANT YOU TO GO BACK TO YOUR HOUSE CAUSE IM STAYING IN MY ROOM!" I screamed into the phone.
Lauren laughed from the other side. I'm gonna kill her.
"LAUREN!" I screamed
"Just look out your window" she finally says.
I can't believe her.
I looked out my window and sure enough Lauren was standing outside.
She was standing next to a ladder that leads to my room
"Lolo.."
"You see camz, you just have to climb down the ladder and come with me"
"From where did you even get the ladder"
"Your neighbors" she just says
"You mean you stole it?"
"It's not stealing if we return it."
"I don't believe this"
"Com on camz, you awe me anyways"
"Awe you? For what?"
"Princess from Persia?" She snickers
Oh. I forgot about that.
"Wait here" I finally say.
I quickly put on some jeans and a sweater. I check my parents room and they were sound asleep. Yep, my parents sleep early. I put some pillows under my covers, so that it looks like I'm sleeping.
I then start climbing down the ladder.
"That wasn't so hard now, was it?" Lauren says with a smirk
"Lets just go" I hiss.
Lauren laughs and we get into her car.
Lauren turns on the radio and clarity starts playing.
Lauren looks at me "what's wrong?"
She says
"How can you be so relaxed?i mean I just snuck out, I mean my parents trust me"
"Relax camz, they're not gonna find out"
"What if they will? They'll be really disappointed"
"They won't. Trust me"
And for some wild reason, I believed her.
We drove for a few more minutes before Lauren stopped the car.
"The beach Lauren. That's why you made me sneak out? To take me to the beach?"
"What's wrong with the beach?"
"Nothing is wrong with the beach, I just thought we were going somewhere important"
Lauren just laughed. "Just follow me" she said.
We walked by the beach until we reached the pile of big rocks. No one has ever been on the other side of the rocks. i just assume that that's the end of miami. Lauren had other ideas though. She started climbing the rocks and led me to the other side. There was another beach there, it was smaller and it was empty. We walked on that beach until we reached another pile of rocks, but this time, some rocks were moved, making a small tunnel.
Lauren went inside and I followed her. It was a mini tunnel, like you can Immediately see the other side. We stopped before we reached the end and Lauren sat. I sat next to her not really understanding why she picked this spot. Then I realized why. When you sit there, you have a full view of the beach. Someone has moved a rock making something like a mini window.
"Wow lolo" I finally said
"Yes I know. I actually really love it when the waves are strong cause then water splashes on you every once in a while"
We sat there silently, both of us deep in thought.
" I love it here. I feel like I can relax forever"
"Yea I know" Lauren says
"How did you find this place?" I ask
"When we first moved her, my dad took me to the beach, I was having a great time. Then I saw this girl, and her mother was braiding her hair. That just reminded me of my mom and I suddenly just started running. I ran and climbed the rocks and then ran until I found this. Someone must've fixed it for themselves a long time ago. It's my perfect place to get away. I've been coming here whenever I need to clear my head"
"It's perfect"
"Yea.."
I then took Lauren's hand and held it. Our fingers intertwined. Every time Lauren and I touch, it's like a thousand currents go through us.
Lauren then puts her head on my shoulder. I breathe heavily, but then after a few minutes my breathing goes back to normal.
"I wish I can stay like this forever camz"
"Me too lolo"
Lauren then lifts her head from my shoulder and looks at me.
"Can I kiss you camz she asks"
I quickly blush and look away. I mean who asks for permission.
I then cup her face and place my lips onto hers. Lauren immediately kisses me back. Everything is perfect when I kiss her. It's like the time stops for us. I deepen the kiss and put my hands on Lauren's hair. She moans into the kiss and bites my lip. I allow her entrance and she quickly dominates. The fireworks were everywhere this time. We break apart when breathing becomes necessary. We both smile because we know that that moment was perfect.
We sit back and watch the waves.
"I like you camz, I really do"
"I like you too lolo." I say with a smile
"I've known that I was gay for a really long time, but you just made me realize how sure I am of that"
"Aww lolo. I'm really confused right now actually, I mean I've liked boys for as long as I remember. I still do. Except when I'm with you, everything makes sense." I say
"Maybe you're bi." Lauren states
"Yea maybe. Listen lolo, no one can find out about this. My parents don't support gay people and if they find out.. Oh if they find out that will be really bad"
"Don't worry camz. You can trust me on that"
"Thanks lolo. Who knows about your sexuality though?" I finally ask
"Just you and my sister"
"Really? Not even your dad?"
"No. I never found a reason to come out. But I think I do right now" she says with a smile.
I smile back at her. She's perfect.
"Hey lo, I think we should head back now"
"You're right. I don't want you to her into any trouble"
"Yea exactly"
We both stand up.
"Hey camz, before we leave I wanna ask you something"
"Yea?"
"Will you go out on a date with me?"