The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY

Start from the beginning

Ruby and Yang were then fighting Mister Vegeta, as me and Weiss were fighting against Mister Goku.

We were all getting tired as we all decided to start using ki instead of aura.

We all focused as I felt my strength replenishing.

I felt my teams power as they were starting to get stronger too.

Mister Goku and Mister Vegeta both smiled as they got ready to see how powerful we all got.

I held my hand out and focused as my team started to do the same.

We all opened our eyes as we all simultaneously fired ki blasts at both of them.

I was surprised to see all of us being able to do this.

Ruby jumped up and said happily, "We all know how to use our ki! Awesome!"

Weiss then said as she looked at her hand, "Incredible. I can still feel the ki from my hand."

The dust cleared as Mister Goku and Mister Vegeta were both smiling as we all got in our stances.

I smiled and said, "Were all still not thru with you two."

We continued our sparring match as I then felt my ribbon fall off, while I then placed my hand on my head.

Mister Vegeta swept my legs as I fell to the ground.

Yang then charged at Mister Vegeta and missed her punch as she then accidentally tripped.

She got up as Mister Vegeta noticed a few strands of Yang's hair in his hand.

Yang looked at the strands of hair, which instantly activated her semblance.

Her eyes became red and fiery, while Mister Vegeta smiled and got himself ready for Yang's attacks.

She then jumped up in the air as Mister Vegeta got serious and powered up a bit, while he then blocked every punch Yang threw at him.

Yang kept going at it till she then started to get tired and soon stopped.

Mister Goku smiled and then clapped his hands together while he said, "Well, that's enough. Man, you girls did great!"

Mister Vegeta went up to me and smiled as he placed his hand on my head and said, "Don't let these be a distraction when you are in battle. And don't be ashamed of them either. A warrior doesn't need to worry about personal judgment from someone else, because all you need to focus on is the tasks at hand."

He rubbed my cat ears as I blushed and said with a light smile, "Th-Thank you Mister Vegeta."

Weiss's sister then appeared right in front of us as she then said, "Uncle Vegeta, I'm here, and ready to catch up."

Mister Vegeta then said, "Alright, Weiss let's go. You'll catch up with your team later."

Weiss then followed her uncle as Mister Goku smiled and said, "Alright you three. Let's go and get some rest so you can see me and Vegeta's sparring match!"

Yang and Ruby both cheered happily as I smiled and looked over at Mister Vegeta.

I then said, "Yeah, let's go."

I thought to myself as I placed my hand on my head, "Thank you Mister Goku. Thank you Mister Vegeta. I feel wonderful about being a faunus."

Weiss P.O.V

I was sitting at a table across from my older sister while my uncle was standing with his arms crossed next to us.

We talked and laughed happily as Winter then said, "You should've seen the face that father made when you left."