Sayy What ?

Brielle's POV: Well...In The Mistt Of EveryyThinqq Thats Been Happeninqq...I Haventt Hadd Timee To Tell uu Guys...Honestly The Only Person Who Knows Is Ariaa...Ariaa Wouldd uu Likee To Makee The Biqq Announcement...."Yess Mommie😊😊😊!" Ariaa Cleared Her Throat andd Saidd " I Am aa Biqq Sisterrrrrr 😍😍😍😱😱🙌🙌🙌👶👶👶!" She Sanqq. A Sweep Of Shock Covered Their Faces...."Youu Preqnant?" Brandon Askedd ii Smiledd "No He Is Alreadee Here." Ariaa Saidd Jumpinqq Up ndd Downn "Im Confused." Kayla and Brandon Saidd in Unison. I Opened the Door To The Downstairs Guest Room and Closed it Behindd Mehh...Few Minutes Later....ii Camee Out andd Littlee BJ Followed Mehh. Sayy Hello To Jaycee Amarion Carter. Brandon And Kaylaa Stood Theree in Shockk...! "How Old Is He ?" A Few Weeks ii Answered Their Question. aa Few Weeks Aqo ii Wokee Up Widd Somee Horriblee Pains in Myy Stomachh. Brandon Was Gone To Work and Kayla You Were Gone As Well..So ii Thouqhtt ii Wouldd Sleep it Off. Aa Hour Later They Got Worsee andd This Pressure Came on Myy Vaqinaa...Ariaa andd Littlee BJ Camee in The Room...ii ddntt Want Them To Worry So ii Let Them Comee in Whilee ii Went to The Restroom...On My Way I Collapsed And I Started To Cryy. Thankfully Littlee BJ Grabbed Myy Phonee andd Called 911....At The Hospital the Nurse Told Mehh I Was In Labor ii Had Not Onee Cluee ii Was Preqnant. When The Hospital Called Yall ddntt Answer Yall Phonee So ii Brouqhtt Him Homee andd Decided ii Wouldntt Sayy Nun Yet...ii Wouldd Be In and Out of His Room andd Now His Cries Are Louder So i Cntt Hide it AnyyMoree. "HE IS SO CUTEE! Kaylaa Blurted Out. I Smiled..."Uuuhhhh Maaa ! I Thinkkk ii Got a Lil To Excited.." Kayla Said "Why uu Sayy Dehtt?" "KAYLAA PEED!!!!!!" Ariaa and Littlee Bj Screamed and pointed at the wet Spot on The Floor under Kayla "Awwhh Hell!" Brandon Saidd....