This is What Happened....

Brielle's POV: So After Ariaa Foundd Who Her Daddy Was...Her Big Sister Camee From Idkk Where But I'm Takinn These Three Out For SomeeThinqq To Eat...!!!
**At Olive Garden**
"So Whadd Did Happen ?" Kayla Saidd Breakinqq The Silence ii Sipped My Drinkk and Saidd "Well When ii Met Your Dad ii Was 14 Soon to be 15, He Was Likee aa Father Fiquree...Tookk Mehh To School, Bouqhtt Meh things , Made Sure I Was Straiqhtt, He Always Talked Aboutt uu ndd ii Yearned For So Lonqq to Meet Youu!! I Was 16 When He Got Mehh Preqnant I ddntt Kno Riqhtt Away Soo ii Ddntt Tell Him...I Started Actinn Weirdd Ndd Idkk He Got Madd...Ndd When ii Toldd Him Myy Period Was Latee He Was Likee Uu Aintt Got No STD Or Ruqrat By Mehh So Cut Dehtt Shxtt Out...ii Told Him ii Wasntt Dealinqq Widd Him ii Was At School ndd Tiredd Asf it Was 7 Sum In Da Morninqq So He Textt Backk Somee Hurtful Ass Shxtt ndd ii Ddntt Replyy Dehtt Was Da Lastt Timee ii Talkedd To Him...Aboutt 2wks Later ii Took aa Preqnancyy Testt ndd it Camee Backk Positivee ii Wantedd To Call ndd Tell Him So Fuckinn Badd But He Wouldntt Believee Mehh So ii Never Toldd Him...Andd Ariaa Always Askedd Where He Was , What He Looked Liked? , When She Wouldd See Him? I Finallyy Decided It Was Timee Andd Heree ii Am..!" After Tellinqq Kayla the Storyy ii Was Prettyy Relived She Looked at Ariaa Then Mehh She Smiledd "I'm Glad you Came." Tears Formed in Her Eyes She Started to Cryy As The Step Mom ii Was ii Ran To Her Sidee Andd Huqqedd Her "What's Wronqq Wih Bayla ?" Ariaa Saidd Holdinqq Her Sister's Handd. I Had Not Onee Cluee Whyy Kayla Was Cryinn But When She Was Readyy To Tell Mehh ii Wouldd Listen...But At This Moment I Huqqedd Her Whilee She Criedd In Myy Arms...