How Couldd uu ?

Brielle's POV: We Was All Sittinn At The Table Eatinn When aa Veryy Familiar Facee Walkedd Pastt...I Stopped Eatinqq...ndd Glared At Everyybodyy At Da Tablee...ii Looked at Her , I Couldntt Standd Her...Her Namee Was Brooklyn. Brooklyn Was Da Sexyy, Freaked Out Ass, Popular 16yr Old ! I Remembered Her From Myy Freshman Year....Haa Fuckinn Attitudee Was Terriblee ! She Gottaa Attitudee Widd Mehh Onee Timee ndd ii Wantedd To Sleep Da Bxtchh Baddd...But ii Ddntt....Plus...Brandon Wanted to Talkk To Her...He Always Toldd Mehh He Wasntt Gnee Fw Her Or Watevaa...ii Was Slow Enouqhh To Believee it...AnyyWayy She Had aa Littlee Boyy Withh Her...Aboutt Ariaa's Aqee...Maybe A Littlee Older...ii Looked At Brandon Andd Finished Eatinn...!
"Well Well Well Look Who it Is...?!" Brandon Looked Up, ii Looked Backk, Kayla Looked Left Andd Sha'bri Looked Riqhtt...Theree Stood Brooklyn.
"I See You Gotta Dauqhter." She Saidd "No Shawtyy He Got 2!" Kayla Saidd Beforee Anyybodyy. "Damn Brandon uu Got 3 kids? " She Said Smirking I Whipped Myy Headd in Brandon's Direction Andd in Unison Kayla, Sha'bri Ndd ii Saidd "What uu Mean?" Brandon Looked Scaredd As All Get Out. "You ddnt Tell Them." Brooklyn Saidd I Lookedd At Her , She Saidd "Yall Meet Brandon Jr." Kayla and Sha'bri Looked At Mehh ii Looked at Brandon. Myy Heart Stopped...ii Ran Out The Restaurant Kayla Looked at Her Dad With So Muchh Hatee. Ii Collapsed In the Middlee Of Da Street Andd Criedd...!