10 Seconds ✂

Brandon's POV: ii Was Chillenn Watchinn TV...**Knockk Knockk** Hold On Yall....Who Is it ? "Comee Findd Out!" The Voicee Saidd ! I Opened the door Andd saw Brooklyn Finee Ass Standinqq There in Somee Fuckinn Linqerie Andd Red Pumps ! She Stepped In Andd Grabbed Myy Handd...Closinqq The Door Andd Leading Mehh Upstairs....She Kissed Mehh Idkk WTF ii Was Thinkinn But ii Kissed Her Backk...Typical Niqqaa Movee Damnn...!! Brooklyn Undid Her Bra. Ii Tookk Her Nipplee Into Myy Mouthh Andd Suckedd On it Likee aa Newborn Babyy...She Likedd That...! She Dropped Myy Sweats ndd Tookk Myy Headd into Her Mouthh ii Felt The Backk Of Her Throat..She Kno Dehtt Shxtt Madee Mehh Weakk...ii Grabbed Her Byy Her Hair Andd Threw Her on the Bed ! I Ripped Her Thongs Off Andd Rammed Myy Dickk Into Her. She Screamed In Pain...I Beqan Stroking Her. Myy Phonee Ranqq Andd Myy Dumb Ass Answered It..
Mehh: Hello (Still Strokinn Her)
Brielle: Heyy Babe Wydd ?
Mehh: Watchinn TV Chillen
Brielle: Well EveryyThinqq Is Finee Withh Kay-
Mehh: **Background** Uuuqqhhh Brandon Deeper !
Brielle: WTF !
**Ends**
Brielle's POV : Kayla Andd ii Left The Hospital Andd Was Aboutt 5mins From Homee ! I Called Brandon ndd Checked On Him Sincee He ddnt Answer The Firstt Fuckinn Timee...AnyyWayy I Was Tellinn Him Aboutt Kaylaa...Andd ii Heardd Somee Bxtchh Moaninqq His Namee In Da Backk ground ! I Whipped into the Apartment Complex Andd Grabbed Myy 42 Calibir. I Bustt Into The Room Andd Theree Laidd aa Nakedd Brooklyn Andd Half Nakedd Brandon...!!! I Turnedd Aroundd Not Madd at All...ii Walkedd Out Andd That Was That !