On The Run...

Brandon's POV: SomeeBodyy Donee Kidnapped Myy Fuckinn Babies Mann !
Brielle's POV : I Kno Who Got Myy Babies...Trynaa Fiquree Out Whyy TF They Let His Ass Outtaa Jail...Goinn To Get The Secondd Notee At Dollar General....Dehtts What He Meant Byy Firstt Timee Facee To Facee...Dehtts Where We Met...!!!
I Pulled Into Dollar General ndd Ran Insidee....I Looked On Myy Favoritee Aisle Ndd Of Course That's Where The Notee Was...Secondd Notee Read: Very Smart I See, But Do uu Remember Where Our Firstt Datee Was....$25.03...! "New China Buffet!" I Blurted Out Loudd I Ran Backk To Myy Car ndd Drovee To New China Buffet. The Third Note Was On the Door. It Read: Time is Tickinn May Want to Move Faster...But Firstt Remember Where uu Saw Myy Babyy Picturee...! "His Gma House Of Coursee!" I Drove There ndd I Grabbed The Lastt Notee ndd Read it Aloud: The Church Basement ! I Freaked For aa Second ndd Drove to The Churchh Brandon Andd ii Went to The Basement Where Kayla , Ariaa, ndd Sha'bri Sat In aa Corner. "I See You Made it Brielle. " his Voicee Scared DF Outtaa Mehh "Gimme Myy Children Backk Artis !" He Turned Aroundd ii Pulled Out Myy Phonee and Hit Emergency Call. I placed the Phonee Behindd Myy Back "Artis Aintt uu Supposed To be In Prison Or SomeeThinqq? " He Smirked "I Escaped..."