Full Custody!

Brielle's POV: ii Was Watchinn SponqeeBob Widd Ariaa Andd Kaylaa When aa Knockk Was at The Door...! I Sat Ariaa Downn ndd Answered it...."Brandon Carter ?" The Man Said "Holdd On...Brandon?" I Saidd "Yess Ladyy Buqq?" He Saidd "Mr. Carter uu Havee Been Served." The Man Said And Walked Away. "What is it?" I Askedd "Court Datee...To Determine Who Gets Full Custody Of Myy Son." He Saidd. He Scaredd Meh aa Lil...He Was calm about the whole situation. "Moomie." Ariaa Saidd "Yes Tweety Buqq?" i asked "i want snow cone." she said "Okay lets get the baby a snow conee." i answered.

Brandon's POV: i wasn't really pissed about the whole custody thing. i can easily get custody of my son. the problem was Brooklyn Irritating ass. knowing the court system they gone allow her to see him about three times out the week, Maybe four. Anyway...i had something special planned for Ariaa and Kayla. i Just had to find the right time to keep em out the house long enough. i got bored being home alone so i decided to hit up the bar. i hopped in the shower and threw on a Blue Nikee Shirt, Some White Levi shorts, and my white roshes. i grabbed the car keys and Headed Out.

Kayla's POV: I was Cooling widd Mommiee Dukee and Jacion Called Me:

Meh: Hello?

Jacion: Hey Boo.

Meh: hey.

Jacion: Wydd?

Meh: Walking around the mall with my Mommiee Dukee and baby sister.

Jacion: ohhh.

Meh: Yeah Wydd?

Jacion: Just Chillen at Homee.

Meh: the lies you love to tell.

Jacion: Huh?

Meh: You In the damn food court widd some bitch. I'm not slow Jacion.

Jacion: Babyy ii Can Expla-

**Ends**
Kaylaa's POV: The Nervee Of Dhis Niqqaa Is Fuckinn Outrageous!! How !!??