Book to the face, step by step

Start from the beginning

"Why is that?" Mizuki said.

"I.. would like to know more about Noka and I do not want to give her a life like that," she finished.

"I agree with (Y/n)," Shizuka suddenly spoke.

 "Even though we have evidence, I think we all know what she's actually going through a tough time now and we should give her at least a second chance for her," she added.

"Thank you Shizuka," (Y/n) smiled at her.

"Well, if that's what you wish (Y/n) I have no objections," Benkei said.

"I agree as well," Sohma added. 

After that, the whole meeting dismissed but before (Y/n) was about to search for Noka with Hyuga, Yoshitsune came up to her.

"(Y/n), may I have a moment for you?" he says as he approaches them.

"What is it Yoshitsune?" 

"I would like to thank you for what you said to defend for her," he says.

"Ah! I actually said what I thought best for her,"

"And so you did," Yoshitsune had a relieved smile on his face but was faded back with a look of concern. 

"Noka.. she had a look I had always seen. Her eyes are gentle but I have seen the face she makes over many times," he recalled the looks she was making the times he had visited her.

"You mean.. like everyone else?" (Y/n) guessed but it seemed she was correct.

"Kazemasa, Sohma, Benkei and all the others I met had the same look. But since it was the war, I wasn't sure if it was best if I should be kept silent or to confront my comrades," he sighs with guilt.

"Yoshitsune..." 

"I was glad when you came, Ofuku was right when she said we needed women in our lives," he let out a chuckle.

"I should also apologize to you while I have the chance now Hyu-... Hyuga?" Yoshitsune and (Y/n) both looked around for him but he completely vanished.

While Yoshitsune and (Y/n) chatted in the first place, Hyuga could've sworn he heard an eerie voice from around the corner of the hall and left the two to investigate. From a distance, there was a ball of flaming blue light and with cautious steps, Hyuga carefully approached it as it started forming of a young boy, or girl. (He was slightly confused by the long hair) 

Hyuga was in a state of shock when he saw the boy but the boy then turned to another direction while beckoning him to follow after him. Hyuga blinked, looks back to make sure no one was following and followed after the glowing silhouette while keeping some distance between them. The boy then led him to a familiar place, the library where Noka always was and she was even here at this hour but she was sleeping with her head on her arms on the table. The boy stopped and look at Hyuga as he walks over to Noka. Looking on the table, there were the black shards that were put together to form Yin. There were also a few books on the table scattered around. Hyuga looked back to talk to the boy but he vanished as well and look back at Noka.

"....Why do I find the weirdest people in the forest?" he says to himself and took a moment to collect himself. He took a deep breath before taking the shards and putting it in the pouch. He then gently started to shake Noka.

"Hey, wake up," he says as she slowly wakes up, rubbing her eyes. 

"Let's get you to bed, you'll catch a cold if you sleep here," she muffled and was about to stand up but instead, Hyuga carried her in his arms and started carrying her to her room.