He drives into a hospital.

"Shawn was found here." Zayn says as both get outta the car and rush in.

"Can you please tell where can I find Mr. Shawn Mendes?" Zayn asked to receptionist. He's always so formal.

"Finally you guys are here!" Palak sighed in relief and ran toward us.
"Are you alright kitty?" She asked giving me a tight hug.

"Hmm." I nod

"How is Shawn is he alright?" Zayn asked. Anxious bout our friend.

"Yeah he just gained consciousness. The doctor said that a girl came here with few men and admitted him and left immediately." She explained as lead us to where Shawn was.

We finally reached the room I stopped outside

"What happened?" Zayn turned and asked me as he realized that I stood back.

"Nothing you go in.. I'll come in a second." I answered and he went in.

How can I even face him? I'm responsible for him being here brutally wounded. He would just have planned for another party and have wild night as usual for tonight but I completely changed the scene!

I slide down the wall I was leaning and sat on the floor covering my face with frustration.

I felt a pair of arm wrap around me.

There was instant peace in me. I knew who it was. I knew it was Liam.

He is truly only the one who could calm me.

"Lottie this isn't your mistake" he said after few minutes. I don't agree with them so I just rapidly nod with my hand still covering my face.

Liam peeled my palm which was tightly covering face away

I look away.

"Look at me" he whispered taking my
Face in his hands.

I made eye contact with him.

I was amazed there wasn't a single sign of anger or disappointment. All that his eyes reflected was love.

"Lottie all of what happened was prep planned and there is nothing that you or anyone could do about it!" He tried to bring me outta my guilt.

"But.. But the device? Its gone!" I mourned.

"Lottie I'm so proud that I got someone like you who've been with me in every difficult situation but its okay if the device is gone I'm sure all of us together will give our best. Find the one behind all this and then get it back... For now you must come in... Shawn has been asking for you" he helped up my feet. For a moment I felt giddy but then gained balance.

I slowly peeked and then got into the hospital Room.

Shawn was on the bed. His head completely wrapped with bandage, his left hanging one side which gave me the idea that he's broken his leg too. Except them there was no serious injuries to be seen if I ignore the little bandages here and there on the cuts.

His eyes saw me coming in and beamed with happiness not sure what kind coz he has a slight grin plastered on his face.

"I'm sorry" I said before he could open his mouth to say anything.

"Oh come on Lottie! You didn't do anything to me and also one more thing you've got no clue how happy I am the nurse is so hot I'm gonna be taken care of by that chick so its gonna be fun and I'll recover soon too" he winked.

I couldn't help but laugh that this idiot and everyone join with me.

Niall's laugh was so loud that a nurse came in to warn us that if we make anymore noise we're kicked out.

Just as she walked out. Shawn pointed at her and mouthed she's the one!

We all giggled silently.

After spending some more time with Shawn we decided to leave.

As we came out of the room Palak told that she needs to show us something.

So we all moved to Harry's house.

Zayn was driving me, Palak and Niall.

While Liam was driving Louis and Harry.

So sorry I know its completely bugging and weird!

I'll try to make it better in the next chapter!

LOTS OF LOVE

NANCY!