six.

yall.

listen to that song ^

iTS SO GOOD FUCK

god i love the neighbourhood.

anyways, this chapter includes a blowjob only

so yeah. i didnt feel like making them frick frack. but it may happen in the next chapter ;)

btw: i do use the word member in this, so don't make any club penguin jokes or shit like that ok? or we're gonna fight

ALSO. I WAS READING THE COMMENTS AND I LOVE HOW LIKE TWO PEOPLE SAID THAT THEY'RE STILL GOING TO SHIP JASMINE AND LOUIS AND ITS JUST SO FUNNY TO ME RJJSJAJ

*****

Harry chuckled, "Let Daddy show you, princess."

"B-But..what about going o-out to eat?" Jasmine said, her voice shaking.

Harry nudged Jasmine, making her stand. "That can wait, princess." He smirked as he gently pushed her on the bed.

"D-Daddy-"

Harry hovered over Jasmine, making sure not to put his entire weight on her. He nipped at Jasmine's neck again while he began to gently grind against Jasmine.

Jasmine moaned and bucked her hips, loving the contact of Harry's hard member against her core.

Harry began slowly moving down Jasmine's torso, reaching her chest. He began unbuttoning her top, revealing the same bra she took off moments ago.

Jasmine sat up, letting Harry unhook her bra.

Harry slid the straps down Jasmine's shoulder and her bra fell. "Oh my god babygirl.." He raised his hands and began to knead her breasts.

Jasmine arched her back as Harry leaned down and licked at her bud. "Daddy!"

"Hush, baby.." He said lowly as his tongue slowly swirled around Jasmine's nipple. His other hand played with her right breast.

Jasmine bit her lip, moaning softly. She brought her hand up to Harry's hair, running her fingers through it.

Harry stood up, taking his shirt off and tossing it behind him.

"Oh my gosh, Daddy.." Jasmine scanned over Harry's chest, littered with tattoos. She slowly crawled over to the edge of the bed where Harry was standing.

He ran his fingers through Jasmine's hair, eventually tracing around her jaw. Harry took her chin in his hand and bended down to kiss her.

As they were kissing, Harry unbuckled his pants and slid them down his legs. "Fuck, I need you, princess."

"What do you need me to do, Daddy?" Jasmine said, looking up at Harry through her eyelashes.

Harry sighed, "God, I want you to do many things, baby."

"Name them.."

"I want you to ride me, babe."

"And?" Jasmine questioned, looking down and noticing the bulge in Harry's underwear.