two.

this chapter sucks a$s

sorry lmao

anyway, enjoy dis chapter

:)

*****

Jasmine and Harry walked down the long hallway that lead to the head teacher's office. Harry knocked on the door, and they both waited.

"Come in!" A voice said from the other side.

Harry opened the door, allowing Jasmine to go in.

"Jasmine! There's my favorite little girl!" The woman stood up from her leather coated chair to give Jasmine a hug.

"Hi, Leanne." Jasmine said since she knew the woman. She always helped her because she didn't want to get on her bad side.

"Ah, Mr. Styles." Leanne said, looking at Harry.

"Leanne." Harry said, making his lips form a straight line and bowed his head slightly.

"How can I help you two?" Leanne said going to sit on the edge of her desk.

"I found Jasmine on her phone in the hallway.." Harry responded, glancing over at Jasmine who was trying to avoid any eye contact with them.

Leanne sucked in her breath, going over to Jasmine. "Jasmine.." She placed her hand on Jasmine's shoulder, "You know that you have to wait until you're in the cafeteria to get on your phone."

"Y-Yes, b-but I just f-forgot, Ma'am, I-I'm sorry."

Leanne chewed on the bottom of her lip, thinking about what to do for Jasmine's 'punishment.' "Mr. Styles, can I speak to you for a moment?"

"Of course." Harry replied and they both went into a separate room.

"So what do you think we should do?" Leanne said after shutting the door.

"I don't know, she seems like a good girl."

"I know, but she's done this before.."

"Did you punish her?"

"No..because I thought it'd be a one time thing. But she's told me about the person that she texts almost like, everyday."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they're really close, she said that they met at a café."

Harry nodded slightly, trying to hide the fact that he was a bit jealous. "So, maybe we will give her a punishment, but not that much?"

"Sure," was all that Leanne responded with and she went to the door and opened it.

Jasmine was still standing, waiting for Leanne and Harry to come back.

"Alright, Jasmine." Leanne started.

Jasmine snapped her head to the direction where they were coming back at and faced them.

"Unfortunately, you will get a punishment.."

Jasmine gulped and let out a silent breath.

"Fortunately, it won't be much."

"O-Okay, how many?" Jasmine asked Leanne.

"Oh! Oh no, hun, I'm not going to give you your punishment."

"Well who is then..?"

"Mr. Styles is."

Jasmine swallowed harshly, her heart quickening.