one.

Mr. Styles..

aka, the hottest teacher you would ever see.

Mr. Styles, or Harry Styles was a young teacher at SDLG. (Which stands for School for Disciplined Little Girls.) All the girls had a crush on him, and even wanted to fuck him.

But who could blame them?

Only 23 years old, had long brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and full pink lips. He was a nice teacher, but if you got on his bad side, it wouldn't be pretty.

The school's faculty was mostly filled with older women, but Harry was one out of the eight men that worked at the school. The school was meant to show girls discipline and manners. It was basically like a regular school, except for a few things.

1, it was girls only. 2, you only learned manners, modesty and other things like that. And 3, if you caused any trouble, you'd get punished.

Except these weren't your old, regular punishments like you'd get expelled or stay after school. No, definitely not.

If you caused any trouble, you'd get spanked.

Yes, spanked.

Ms. Witchenheimer was the one that usually gave the spankings with her ruler. If you got in trouble you had to get spanked. You'd have to bend over her lap and get spanked a certain amount of times.

Until Mr. Styles came along.

Jasmine, probably one of the most innocent girls at SDLG.

She always paid attention, never got in trouble, and was a teacher's pet. Mostly because she didn't want to get spanked..

It was a regular day, Mr. Styles hadn't been to the school yet, but he had applied for an opening the school had. Ms. Witchenheimer was teaching the girls how to behave around other boys. For example,

"You should never willingly show your body to boys. Boys will get ideas..thoughts, about your body. They'll trick you and make you show more of your body to them. Boys will use you for their benefit and make sure they enjoy it and not even care if you are or not."

Jasmine always thought that the things the teachers taught them was a bunch of b.s.

She had a friend outside of the school that she was close with. His name was Louis, he was a few years older than her, but she didn't think that it was wrong. She was 18 and he was 24. They had met at a café a couple years back when Jasmine hadn't gone to SDLG yet. They promised to keep in touch, and they did, they text each other almost every day.

"So girls, what do you say when a boy asks you to take your top off?"

"Say no." The girls all said in unison.

"I'd say sure." A voice said from behind the class.

All the girls turned around and seen a girl with short black hair with bangs, smirking.

"Excuse me?" Ms. Witchenheimer said.

"I said, 'I'd say sure.'" The girl repeated.

Before Ms. Witchenheimer could respond, there was a knock on her classroom door. She pointed her ruler at the girl who spoke up before going to open the door. The girls couldn't see who the person was since the door was far away from all the desks. All they could see was Ms. Witchenheimer talking to someone, nodding occasionally.

"Perfect!" She spoke out loud. "Alright, will do, thank you." Ms. Witchenheimer came back to the girls and left the door open. "Well, class is dismissed but you-" She pointed to the short haired girl, "You're staying after class."