four.

i want harry to finger me so badly

anyways

lets get this shit rollin

*****

Jasmine decided to move in with Harry on Sunday.

She wanted to spend time with Liam and make him sure that she'd be okay.

And that Harry would never do anything to harm her.

Harry dropped Jasmine off at her home after a few hours of watching t.v and eating. Harry had also gave her his phone number so that Jasmine could text him.

"Bye Daddy." Jasmine said, unbuckling her seat belt.

"Bye princess, I'll see you Sunday." Harry said, looking at her, smiling.

She smiled back and closed the passenger door, walking around the car and to her front door.

"Oh thank god he didn't hurt you!" Was all Liam said as soon as Jasmine opened the door.

"Of course he didn't hurt me Li..he's very nice for your information." She responded as Liam walked out of the doorway that lead to the kitchen.

"Why can't you go out with someone I know?"

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "Like who, Liam?"

Liam made a thinking face, "Like Louis! You guys are like best friends, I bet he likes you."

"Pssh, as if, Louis doesn't like me that way."

As Liam was about to say something, he ran out of the room. He sped walk into the living room, grabbing his phone and going back to where he left Jasmine standing. "We'll see about that." Liam unlocked his phone and went in his contacts.

"What are you doing."

"You'll see." He put the phone up to his ear, indicating that he had called someone. "Hey Louis."

Jasmine rolled her eyes again.

Liam cocked his eyebrows, taking the phone away from his ear and putting Louis on speaker. He motioned his head toward the living room to Jasmine. They walked over to the room and sat on the couch.

"Sooo Louis." Liam started.

"Yea?" Louis responded, his accent more adorable than ever.

"You and my sister are..pretty good friends right?"

"Ah, yea, of course. Why Li?"

"Well...I was, wondering, if you liked her, maybe more than a friend?"

There was a short pause and the noise of what sounded like sheets moving. "Ehum..I-I g-guess so?"

"Yes or no Louis."

Louis sighed, silent enough that if someone else were in the room, only Liam and Jasmine would hear it. "Yea, I do."

Liam smiled in triumph while Jasmine rolled her eyes a third time in the past, not even 5, minutes. "Well, would you like, go out with her if you could?"

"If I could? How do you know about that..dude she's seeing or whatever?"

Jasmine gulped, remembering that she had told Louis that Harry is a teacher at her school. But not telling Liam.

"Uh, she actually.." He glanced at Jasmine, "called me, telling me that she was moving in or wanted to."

"Are you kiddin' me? That's a bit weird in my book.."