five.

ugh why is he so fucking perfect

goddamn it

*****

The next day was moving day.

Liam wasn't very happy, but he couldn't stop Jasmine.

Even if he didn't let her move in with Harry, she could run away and live with him without his consent.

Jasmine told Harry her address so that they could put most of the small things in the backseat. Liam and Jasmine said their goodbyes and hugged.

Harry and Jasmine got in the car and drove away from Jasmine's house.

She waved to Liam, who waved back.

Harry smiled, revealing his deep dimple that Jasmine loved.

She smiled as she poked it, making Harry giggle. "You happy, princess?"

"Yes, extremely."

"Good, I want the best for my babygirl."

Jasmine smiled again, looking out the window as trees and scenery passed by.

When Harry and Jasmine arrived at the house, they moved all of Jasmine's things in. Harry had lots of spare rooms so he let her choose which one she wanted.

After they moved everything in, they spent the rest of the day together. Laying around, watching t.v., Harry teasing Jasmine a bit here and there.

"Daddyy...stop.." Jasmine whined as Harry kept trying to unhook Jasmine's bra for the fourth time.

"I'm usually an expert at these, babe. Yours just-" Harry groaned, the hook not wanting to cooperate with him. "Isn't working."

"You know if you wanted my bra off.." Jasmine sat up, reaching her hand behind her back and under her shirt, unhooking her bra. "I could've just done it."

Harry rolled his eyes, "But I wanted to do it."

She laughed slightly as she slid the straps off her shoulders and pulled the bra off through her short sleeve.

"Ooh, this is nice, babygirl." Harry said as he looked at Jasmine's bra. Black lace covered a layer of pink that laid under it, giving it a fancy-type look to it. "I bet you look gorgeous in it."

Jasmine began to blush, "You're so nice to me, Daddy."

"Of course I'm nice to you princess."

Jasmine smiled making Harry smile also.

"What do you wanna eat, babygirl?"

"I don't know, whatever you feel like making."

"Do you want to go out to eat?"

Jasmine gasped, scaring Harry. "Are you asking me out, Daddy?"

Harry smiled, feeling a faint heat rise up his neck. "Maybe.."