three.

hey

can harry like

fucking choke me

with his godDAMN BICEP PLS

*****

"So where do you want to go, babydoll?" Harry said, opening the door of his car for Jasmine.

"Uhm..I-I don't know.." Jasmine responded, stepping inside of Harry's car.

Harry closed the car door once Jasmine got inside. He walked around to the driver's seat and opened the door, getting inside also. Harry sighed, "Look princess.." He placed his hand on Jasmine's bare thigh, making her breath hitch. "You don't have to me nervous around me, okay? I won't ever do anything to harm you, put you in any danger, or anything you aren't comfortable with."

Jasmine's breathing got uneven, her heart beating faster and her palms becoming sweaty.

Harry rubbed her thigh with his thumb, knowing the effect he's having on Jasmine.

She wanted to clench her thighs together so badly, but she knew that if she did, Harry would tease her even more.

Unfortunately, Harry knew and started to drag his finger higher up her thigh, sending chills up her back. He reached the hem of Jasmine's skirt and stopped. "Maybe if you're a good girl, Daddy will reward you." Harry smirked and took his hand away, taking his keys and starting the car.

Jasmine let out a heavy, silent breath, rubbing her thighs together. "W-What do you mean, if I-I'm good?"

"If you don't misbehave..you'll be rewarded." Harry put the car in reverse, backing up to exit the school's parking lot. Harry looked in the review mirror to make sure he didn't hit any of the other teacher's cars.

"A-And what will I-I be rewarded, Daddy?"

Harry poked his tongue out, licking his lips. "Daddy will make you feel so good princess..you'll be begging me to stop." He drove the car out of the parking lot and went into the street, looking both ways before continuing.

Jasmine gulped, "W-Where are you taking me, Daddy?"

"Anywhere you want to go, princess."

She then remembered Louis, "C-Could you take me to where my friend works?"

"And who's that princess?" Harry said, glancing at Jasmine who was getting her phone out of her bag.

"Louis." She unlocked her phone going to go text Louis to tell him that she was going to his work.

Harry's jaw tightened, getting a bit jealous. "How do you know him?"

"We met at his job, he works at a small café near town." Jasmine looked down at her phone, going to her contacts and tapping on Louis.

jasmine: lou louuu

louis: jasssss

louis: speaking of asses, i have a good one don't i

Jasmine laughed softly, making Harry smile but a bit more jealous not knowing what she and Louis were saying.

jasmine: eh

louis: what? i have a great ass thank u very much

jasmine: i love the fact that ur so confident that u have a great bum

louis: jasmine

jasmine: yea?

louis: just say ass