~Scared~

amazing artwork. 😍 my fangirl level is on so high right i literally cant.

***

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

Jack:

"Mark...oh, Mark," I mumbled against his skin, my teeth grazing his flesh. A sharp breath escaped as Mark's hips grind into me.

"Keep going, baby. Don't stop," Mark whimpered, his glasses fogging up from our heated breaths. I stare down at him, his chest bare and hair tousled. My nimble fingers stroke down his dark chest hair, causing a muffled moan to slip out.

"Ye don't know how long I've been waiting fer this...fer you," I muttered, arranging myself so that I was straddling his thighs. Labored breaths sputter from our mouths as we slowly move our bodies together.

"Jack...Jack..." Mark's chest fell rapidly up and down as I placed kisses everywhere, my hands gripping his hips. "Sean..."

"Sean!"

"W-what?" I bolted up in my bed, a thin layer of sweat covering my body. I looked around the dark room, trying to find where the source of the noise came from.

"Over here," The deep, scratchy voice spoke again. My head whipped to look at my doorway, seeing a muscular shadow that was illuminated by light.

My heart leapt in my chest when I realized it was Mark. I jumped out of my bed--totally forgetting that I only had boxer briefs on--and rushed over to hug him.

He had insisted to take a cab to my house since he got in at three in the morning, Ireland time, and he didn't want me to go through the trouble. I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't let it go. I told him about the key under the mat to get in the house.

"Hi," Mark chuckled, pulling me into a hug. Regardless if I was nearly naked. "Sorry for waking you...I heard you screaming and I didn't know if I should've waken you..."

"Oh..." I let out a strangled breath and I could feel my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. "Well, thanks...I'm glad you're here."

I could feel my nipples become pointy when I recalled my heated dream...Yikes...

"Urm..." I coughed, slightly embarrassed. I bit my lip as blush spread across my cheeks. I rushed to my clothes hamper to quickly grab a shirt. I pulled it over my head, feeling much more comfortable.

"Are ya, uh, tired er hungry er anything? I can getcha some coffee or--" I was cut off by Mark's soft chuckles and him placing his hand on my chest.

I swore my entire body felt on fire.

"I'm fine, I just think I'd like to record a little so I can stay on schedule," Mark told me, his eyes dimmed by the low lighting.

"Ah, yes, of course! Follow me," I smirked, stepping around him and into the hallway. My body tensed, feeling his eyes on my back. I swallowed hard, trying to calm my nerves. I rubbed my sweaty palms on my boxers before entering my recording room.

"Ya can set up in here. Call me if ya need anythin'," I inform Mark before turning back around to exit the room, relaxing once I was out of sight.

I just hoped I could make it out of this alive.

***

Mark:

I sat in Jack's comfy chair, getting ready to record. I had been a little flustered by our encounter, him being almost naked and all, but I pulled myself together.

I took a deep breath, readying myself for my gaming session. I waited as the timer counted down. When the green light flashed, I turned on my bright smile.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and today I'm playing Joy of Creation..." (who else watched this lol) I went through my explanation for the game before diving into it.

And holy crap was it scary.

I leaned back in the chair after finishing recording, my heart rate not ceasing to slow. I felt super anxious and paranoid, and extremely tired. I looked into the dark, unfamiliar hallway, and a shiver raked my body. I cautiously slipped out of my chair, exiting the room and looking down the hall that lead to Jack's room.

I tiptoed down the path, before lightly knocking on Jack's door. I heard him mutter something, so I peaked my head inside to see. My heart leapt at the sight of Jack sprawled out across the bed, his hair tousled and soft breaths escaping his mouth.

"Jack..."

"Hmm...?" Jack ran a hand through his green hair, groaning grumpily since this was the second time he had been waken up by me.

"I'm, uh, kind of scared..."

Jack slowly sat up in his bed, wiping his sleepy eyes which erupted butterflies in my stomach.

"Well, what're ye doin' all ta way over there?"

His accent was a lot stronger when he was sleepy...or maybe because he was grumpy.

I scurried over to his bed, slipping into the thick and warm blankets. Jack turned his body to look at me, his eyes sparkling with sleepiness.

"Goodnight, love."

I swore my heart stopped beating.

"Goodnight."

***

sorry for not updating recently...i hope this was a good enough chapter. i just finished school (along with finals) so this story should go a lot faster now! yay!

i cant believe all the love and support you guys give me. i understand the constant need for updates from a good book. im pleased that i meet your guys' need for septiplier. 😂😍

sorry if this chapter is kinda iffy. i was quite distracted this week because...i went and saw the amazing dan and phil tour is not on fire!! if you guys know dan and phil, please comment and fangirl with me! i might start a book for them. maybe after i finish this book/ my kian and jc book! 💙 *insterts a black heart for dan*

also: this book has over 1k reads?!?!?!:9/@,'c you guys are crazy! much love!

xoxo, Alli