Chapter 10

|EDITED|

                                              ***

The next day was a chilly day. As I walked to school, I looked ahead of me with a blank expression. I didn't even feel the cold wind my face, as I walked in silence. I was too lost in my thoughts.

'Yesterday...why did I care if Azusa called that stupid mortal girl?  I shouldn't care. I don't like him or anything. Maybe I shouldn't talk to him today...I should just ignore him.' I thought.

Hopefully that will get rid of the pain in my chest.

                                             ***

As I walked into the school building, I started walking to my first class of the day.

I walked into my class and sat down in my usual seat. No one bothered me. Good, I don't want any nuisance near me.

"Um...(Y/N)-chan?" A voice called out nervously. I looked up at the voice. Oh, no wonder that smell was familiar. It was Yui.

"Yes, Yui-chan?" I asked. She seemed to be nervous. "C-Can you h-help me something?" Yui asked. I stared blankly at her. Why is she asking me?

"Why are you asking me? Why don't you go tell someone who cares." I say. Maybe I was a little too harsh at the poor girl.

Yui flinched. "W-Well this something that involves one of the Sakamaki brothers." Yui says. Who?

"So, you was scared that one of the fan girls would tear you apart?" I say. She nodded. I sighed. "Fine. What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"After school, let's go to my house and make some chocolates!" Yui says with a smile. Chocolates?

"Alright." I say. Yui smiled at me and went back to her seat. I sighed and looked ahead, my chin in the palm of my hand.

                                               ***
Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! I hope you have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|