Chapter 1

|EDITED|

                                          ***

It was my first time here at this new school. A night school to be exact. They have uniforms here. But, it don't hide the bandages that I have on me. The bandages cover my cuts. To hide away my imperfections. I don't feel a lot of emotions. Just the pleasure of pain.

As my limo parked in front of the school, I got out. The driver then left, leaving me staring at it until it disappeared. I walked towards the school building with a blank face. I walked in and went to go find the office.

I suddenly stopped.

I smell something...

Is that...a human? What is a human doing here at the night school? Why is there a human in this school with a bunch of vampires? Does it want to die?

Anyway, it's not like I care. I could care less about the human. I continued my way to the office. Once I got there, an old lady handed me my schedule. Taking it, I bowed my head in thanks and walked off.

Looking down at my schedule, it told all the things that I needed to know.

Glancing up, I spotted a clock hanging on the wall. 'Hmm, I should get to class...' I thought. With that in mind, I began to walk to where my class is located.

It wasn't far. I soon found my class and walked in. It seems like it was already starting. But I didn't hear the bell. I was probably zoning out. The teacher stopped to whatever he was saying, and looked at me. "Ah yes. You must be the new student." He said, looking at me.

                                            ***
Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! I hope you have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|