Chapter 4

|EDITED|

                                           ***

I changed my mind and decided to skip class. I don't feel like going anyways. I feel a strong urge to cut. Since I met Azusa, I feel like I want to hurt myself more. Like he's making me want do this. But why?

I opened the door to the girls bathroom and checked to make sure no one was there. It was clear. I went inside and checked under the stalls. It was clear also. I went to the furthest stall, and went in.

I closed and locked the door behind me. I sat on the to toilet seat and took out my knife. I rolled up my sleeves and unwrapped my bandages that was hiding my cuts.

Once I was finished unwrapping the bandages, I looked at my arm. It was full of cuts. There was no space of skin left to see. Just cuts. Old or new.

I positioned my knife and started to cut. Blood dripped off my arm and onto the bathroom floor. I silently giggled. It felt good.

I cut more, but this time deeper. I knew that this will never be enough. I will keep on cutting until I'm satisfied. But it will never happen.

'This should be enough for now...' I thought, staring at my bloodied arm.

I stopped cutting and took out a roll of bandages out of my pocket and rolled it onto my arm. Once it was done, I rolled down my sleeves and stood up. I looked down.

My blood was on the floor, staining it's white color. I took a piece of toilet paper and wiped it off. I tossed the blood stained toilet paper into the trash once I was done.

I picked up my old bandages and threw them into the trash, too. I unlocked the stall door and opened it. I walked out and went to the sink.

As I washed my hands, I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a (s/c) girl with lifeless (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair staring back at me.

"..."

When I finished washing, I dried my hands and walked out the bathroom door.

I had only thing on my mind and I don't know why.

Azusa.

                                               ***
Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! I hope you have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|