Chapter 9

|EDITED|

                                              ***

Stacy ran up to Azusa and grinned a flirty grin. "Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" She asked, as she twirled her hair with a finger. "What...do you...mean?" Azusa asked, staring at the girl in front of him.

"I mean, are you one of the Mukami brothers?" She asked. Azusa nodded. "Yes...I am...why?" He asked, tilting his head. "Oh nothing, just curious." She says.

Then, she took out a piece of paper and pen. She started writing stuff on the paper, then handed it to Azusa when she was done. "Here's my number. Call me when you need anything." She says and walked off.

It was silent.

"Let's go." I muttered. Azusa nodded, the paper still in his hand.

                                              ***

As we walked in silence, I had a thought. 'Did Azusa like that girl?' I shook my head. I shouldn't care about these things.

"So, are you really gonna call her?" I asked, breaking the silence. He stopped walking. "Why...do you want to know...?" He asked, as he stared at me. "Just curious." I reply, and kept on walking. He walked on, too.

'Yeah, why do I want to know?' I wondered.

It's none of my business.

He can call her if he wants.

I don't care.

                                               ***
Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! I hope you have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|