Chapter 2

|EDITED|

   ***

People was staring at me. It makes me want to hurt them for the way they was looking at me. Then they started whispering. "Look at her bandages!" A female said. "She looks like Azusa!" A boy said to the female. "She does!" Another person said. Who's Azusa?

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." I say, as I stared at them with my emotionless eyes. "Go sit beside Miss Komori. Please raise your hand Yui." The teacher said. A girl with curly blonde hair and pink eyes, raised her hand. I walked towards her, and made no eye contact with anyone as I sat down. I felt stares on me. I looked behind me and spotted 3 guys staring at me.

One guy had a fedora and red hair with green eyes. He looks like a pervert from the way he's staring at me. The other guy looked like his twin, but without the fedora. Though he did look more childish. The last one has purple hair and purple eyes. He was holding a teddy bear on his lap. From the look in his eyes, I can tell that he is a bit insane.

The one with the fedora hat suddenly spoke. "Hello~." Yep he's a pervert. I ignored him. "Aw don't ignore me, (Y/N)-chan." He said, pouting. I kept ignoring him. I don't need him wasting my time.

As class finally ended, the girl named Yui came up to me. "Hello, (Y/N)-chan." She greeted. She looked scared. I wonder why. Suddenly, someone bumped into her, causing her to fall onto me. "Ah! I'm sorry, (Y/N)-chan!" She exclaimed, getting off me. I got up, ignoring her apologies.

Then I froze.

That smell...She was the one I smelled before.

A loud voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oi! Pancake! What are you doing?" It was the red hair twin. But not the one with the fedora hat. The other two was right behind him. They looked at me with mixed expressions.

"Nice to see you again, (Y/N)-chan~." The guy with the fedora says, smirking at me. "Who are you?" I asked, tilting my head. He looked hurt, but I could tell that it was fake. "I'm Laito~." He says. "I'm the second oldest  triplet~." He tells me, while smirking at me. "I'm Ayato. The eldest triplets. But you can call me ore-sama." He says, pointing at himself. I just gave him a blank look.

"I'm Kanato. The youngest. This is teddy." He says, clutching onto it tightly. I nodded at them and turned to Yui. "I'm going to go. Goodbye." I say, and walked away.

I decided to walk up to the roof. That way no one can disturb me. Making it onto the roof, it was peaceful. Good, no one can interrupt me. I took out my knife, and unwrapped my bandages. Placing the cold, metal blade onto my skin, I began to cut myself slowly. I giggled at the pain.

*SHUFFLE*

I stopped.

Someone was here. I looked around.

Nothing.

Then, someone spoke. "Are you the same....as me?"

***
Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! I hope you have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|