Chapter 6

|EDITED|

                                            ***

Class was finally over. Now I can go home. I live only with my mom. She doesn't care about me, though. She isn't a vampire, my father was. My mother was a mortal. My mom hates vampires.

Then why did she marry dad?

My father on the other hand...was the best father that I could ever have. He loved me and cherished me. He was always there when I needed him. Of course my mom only pretended to love me when dad was around. Now since he was gone, she couldn't stand me.

Anyways, I still remember the time "that" happened.

                                            ***

|8 Years Ago|

I was 7 years old. I was currently sitting with my father, reading a book. He loves to read to me. My mother doesn't. She doesn't do anything with me. I was sad. But was happy that dad was here with me.

As we was reading, mom came in. "Hello, dear."She says. She didn't even look at me. "Hello, honey." Dad says. "It's 8:00. It's time to go to bed." She says. "Alright. Let's go, (Y/N)." He says to me. I nodded and he packed me to my room.

When we got there, he laid me down on my bed. He covered me up and kisses my forehead. "Goodnight, (Y/N)." He says, smiling at me. "Night, daddy." I say, smiling back at him. He flicked the light off and shut the door.

I snuggled into my bedcovers and slowly fell asleep.

Crash!

I jumped up from my bed. 'What was that noise?" I wondered. I slowly got out of bed and creeped to my door. I slowly opened it and peeked out. Looking everywhere, it was clear. I slowly stepped out of my room.

I headed towards the noise.

Crash!

It was coming from the living room. I slowly walked towards the living room. I froze at what I saw when I got there. It was dad. He was covered in blood. "Daddy!" I screamed and ran to him.

I had tears streaming down my face. Where was mom? "Daddy...what happened?" I whimpered, while hiccuping. He gave me a small smile, though it was pained. "It's okay baby..." He says, soothingly. "Please don't die, daddy." I pleaded. "I'm sorry." He says, smiling sadly at me. How did this happen? He was just fine before! He was smiling and laughing with me...now he's dead. I cried hard into my fathers chest.

I felt something stare at me from behind. I turned around and saw that it was mom. She had a blank face on. How could she not be crying?

Did she not love daddy?

                                               ***
Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! I hope you have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|